- Home /
- Bertolini BT413S-10 Professional Two-Wheel Tractor
This diesel-engine powered two-wheel tractor from Italian brand-leaders Bertolini is a real workhorse that will keep going all day, every day, making it the ideal choice for landscape-gardeners and small-scale horticultural operations.
It can be paired-up with a wide range of optional attachments, including a rear-mounted rotory tiller for preparing soil for seeding; and other cultivation tools, including as ploughs and furrowers. There is even a potato digger available.
For carrying out grass-management tasks, the Bertolini BT413S-10 Two-Wheel Tractor can be equipped with a range of cutter-attachments, including various scythe-bars, a flail-mower and a choice of mowing-decks.
Clearance-tasks are made easy with the optional front-brush attachment, which can be used during the autumn for sweeping up leaves; and during the winter for dealing with light snowfall. For heavier amounts of snow, snow-blower and snow-plough attachments are offered.
For hauling-tasks, this model is available with a unique sit-on trailer that allows you to turn your purchase into a ride-on machine.
As with every Bertolini two-wheel tractor, the BT413S-10 comes with several features unique to the brand, including the QuickFit coupling system, which allows you to fix the attachments onto the machine quickly and easily without the need for tools. This device is fitted as standard and saves a great deal of time and effort.
Also unique is the rapid forward/reverse shuttle, with the control-lever conveniently mounted on the handlebar. This system enables you to switch direction more quickly, making the Bertolini BT413S-10 incredibly manoeuvrable.
Premium-quality features are present throughout, as you'd expect on a pro-grade machine. These include a seven-speed gearbox; full vibration-damping on the handlebars; and handlebar-mounted differential-control that provides zero-turn capability.
We have listed the standard attachments available for this product above. Further attachments are available for this machine from the manufacturer by special order (usually 3-4 weeks delivery). Details and prices are available on request.
- A heavy-duty professional model for landscape gardeners & horticulturalists
- Diesel engine for greater fuel efficiency and long-term durability
- Differential-lock for added traction in wet conditions and on difficult terrain
- Can be fitted with a wide range of attachments to suit the individual user
- QuickFit coupling system for connecting accessories without tools
- Seven-speed transmission for flexibility of use
- Oil-immersed gears for superior reliability and performance
- Rapid forward/reverse shuttle - control-lever mounted on the handlebar
- Height- and width-adjustable handlebars can be reversed through 180°
- Handlebar-support mounted on vibration-dampers for more comfortable handling
- Tow-hitch supplied as standard
Engine Make Lombardini Engine Model 15LD350 Engine Type Diesel Engine Capacity 349cc Engine Power 10.9hp / 8.1kW Engine Starting System Recoil Transmission Gears in Oil Bath Differential No Speed 1st: 1.20 - 2nd: 2.52 - 3rd: 4.17 - 4th: 13.05 - 1st R: 1.27 - 2nd R: 2.66 - 3rd R: 4.41 Clutch Dry Multidisc Handles Height- and Width-adjustable - 180° reversible with Vibration-Damping Power Take Off Independent Attachment Mechanism QuickFit Coupling Tow Hitch Standard Wheel Type with Pneumatic Tyres Wheel Size 4.00-10'' / 5.00-10'' / 6.5-80-12'' (with adjustable halfshaft)