- Home /
- STIHL FS56 C-E Lightweight Brushcutter with ErgoStart
Characterised by its impressive construction-quality and high-specification engine, the German-manufactured Stihl FS56 C-E will come into its own in the hands of the more exacting domestic gardening-enthusiast!
Key amongst numerous premium-grade engine-features is Stihl’s ErgoStart ignition-system, which reduces the amount of effort that’s needed to achieve ignition by a huge 20%. Prior to starting, all you need to do is apply choke and prime the carburettor; and then you’re ready to go.
The powerful 1.1hp (27.2cc) engine also benefits from the employment of the latest stratified-charge technology, which minimises fuel-loss, in turn leading to a 20% reduction in fuel-consumption when compared to a conventional two-stroke unit. Exhaust emissions are also significantly reduced.
Fitted with a professional ‘bike’-type handlebar and weighing-in at only 5.2kg, the Stihl FS56 C-E Light 0.8KW Brushcutter can be swept from side-to-side with minimal effort expended on the part of the operator. The provision of a double shoulder-harness further improves operator-comfort.
This model comes equipped with an AutoCut line-head with a handy bump-feed mechanism; while a heavy-duty brush-blade is available as an optional accessory.
- A powerful straight-shaft brushcutter suitable for more demanding home-use
- Designed and built in Germany to exacting standards
- High-performance two-stroke engine with effort-saving ErgoStart
- Stratified charge technology leads to low fuel-costs and reduced exhaust emissions
- Professional ‘bike’-style handle for an effortless mowing action
- Ergonomic multi-function grip
- Shoulder-harness included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Stihl Engine Model With Stratified-Charge Technology Engine Capacity 27.2cc Engine Power 1.1hp / 0.8kW Starting System Recoil with ErgoStart Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.34 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead AutoCut C 25-2 Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Blade Optional Harness Included - Double Shoulder Harness Sound Level 93dB (A) Vibration 4.7 / 3.8m/s2 (Left / Right) Weight 5.2kg Warranty 2 Years