- Home /
- STIHL FS360 C-EM Professional Clearing Saw
Featuring a rigid drive-shaft and driven by a 37.7cc engine developing an impressive 2.3hp, the professional-grade STIHL FS360 C-EM will breeze its way through large areas of dense grass and weed.
The engine itself has been equipped with STIHL’s stratified-charge technology, whereby fuel-wastage during the combustion-cycle is kept to an absolute minimum. This results in a significant improvement in fuel-economy; and 20% cut in the emission of harmful exhaust emissions.
Starting the engine is doddle – set the choke; prime the carburettor; give a light tug on the starter cord, and the job’s done (ErgoStart lessens required pulling-force by one-third).
A carburettor compensator adjusts the fuel/air ratio to prevent power-loss as the air-filter becomes dirty; while STHIL's M-Tronic engine-management system eliminates the need for manual carburettor-adjustment and automatically sets fuel-metering and ignition-timing in all operating-modes.
The STIHL FS360 C-EM Professional Clearing Saw has a ‘U’-type wide-grip handlebar, which, when used with the supplied shoulder-harness, ensures optimum user-comfort.
Other comfort-enhancing features include four-point vibration-damping and an ergonomic multi-function grip.
This model weighs just 8.5kg and is supplied with an Auto-Cut 40-2 mowing-head.
- Suitable for the most challenging large-scale landscaping tasks
- Beefy, high-output engine with STIHL's effort-saving ErgoStart mechanism
- Stratified-charge technology leads to a 20% reduction in exhaust emissions
- Cutting-edge M-Tronic engine-management system
- Compensator for optimum performance in any given conditions
- Super-simple starting procedure
- ‘U’-type handle for an easy side-to-side sweeping action
- Comprehensive 4-point vibration damping
- Shoulder-harness and nylon-line head included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Stihl Engine Model With M-Tronic Engine Management & Stratified-Charge Technology Engine Capacity 37.7cc Engine Power 2.13hp 1.7kW Starting System Recoil with ErgoStart & Winter Setting Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.75 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead AutoCut 40-2 - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.7mm Blade Optional Harness Double Shoulder Harness Sound Level 98dB (A) Vibration 2.5 / 2.2m/s2 (Left / Right ) Weight 8.5kg Warranty 2 Years