- Home /
- Stiga ZT5132T Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£219.00
Capitools Price Only£199.00
Regular Price: £219.00
Special Price £199.00
Capitools Price Only£379.00
Capitools Price Only£519.00
The Stiga ZT5132T boasts a lever-operated zero-turn capability that not only reduces mowing-time by a sizeable 30%, but also makes working around trees, flowerbeds, ornaments and landscaping so easy you’ll wonder how you ever managed with a conventionally-steered ride-on!
Driving the triple blades and twin hydrostatic-drive is a Kawasaki FR691V engine; a large-displacement 726cc (22.1hp) powerplant with V-Twin cylinders for maximum torque with minimal vibration; and overhead valves for a cut in fuel-costs, noise and exhaust-emissions.
Pressurised lubrication keeps things running super-smoothly and keeps components in peak condition over time; while cast-iron cylinder-sleeves provide superior integrity and enhanced compression.
The Stiga ZT5132T can either side-discharge or mulch cuttings, with the former option ideal for overgrown outlying areas and unruly meadow-grass; and the latter great for formal lawns, as you’ll be left with neat, debris-free results (mulch-kit optional).
It’s fitted with large, 475mm-diameter wide-profile drive-tyres that work with deck-mounted gauge-wheels to prevent damage to delicate surfaces; and it boasts an electromagentic PTO clutch, so you can expect smooth, low-wear blade-engagement.
With a 132cm cutter-deck, the Stiga ZT5132T is one of the fastest-working domestic-use ride-ons in production and is at home on areas of 25,000m2 and up.
A tow-hitch means you can work with trailed attachments, including trailers, aerators, spreaders and sprayers; while soft-touch steering-levers and an adjustable high-backed seat (with armrests) combine to confer outstanding driver-comfort.
Also featured is an hour-metre that makes it easy to keep track of when the next service is coming up.
- A zero-turn turn ride-on offering exceptional manoeuvrability
- Perfect for areas with obstacles and landscaping to work around
- Extra-wide cut for exceptional large-area productivity
- Side-discharge- and mulch-capable - great for both formal lawns and overgrown grass
- Kawasaki V-Twin power - enjoy high-torque, low-vibration operation
- Smooth blade-engagement by way of an electromagnetic PTO clutch
- Large turf-saving drive-tyres and anti-scalp deck-wheels for a flawless finish
- Comfortable adjustable seat with lumbar-support
- Soft-grip control-levers
- Tow-hitch supplied as standard
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR691V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 22.1hp / 16.5kW @ 3150rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 10.5 Litres Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive - Lever Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 11.3km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 132cm Cutting Heights 38-114mm Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector N/A Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Seat Padded / Adjustable with High Back Steering Levers Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 279mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Sound Level 91dB (A) Weight 393.7kg Lawn Size Up to 20,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0203 0268172 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)