- Home /
- Stiga Twinclip 55 SV H Self-Propelled Lawnmower
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Offering the very best in Scandinavian design, the high-end Stiga Twinclip 55 SV H has been developed to meet the needs of homeowners and professional gardeners seeking an ultra-reliable work-partner for the maintenance of substantial formal and rough-grass areas.
Backing-up its commercial-use credentials is its Honda GCVx170 engine; a punch-packing 4.4hp four-stroke unit that’s characterised by its compact and lightweight design; and which features Honda’s unique overhead-cam (OHC) technology for high-output operation with reduced noise, vibration, emissions and fuel-consumption.
Automatic mechanical-decompression reduces resistance in the recoil-mechanism for low-effort pull-starts; while Dura-Lube delivers superior engine-lubrication so as to maximise service-life.
The Stiga 55 SV H Lawnmower has been equipped with a Twinclip blade, the four-faced, double-sided design of which cuts and re-cuts clippings for an aesthetically pleasing finish and enhanced bagging-capacity.
It benefits from a ‘collector full’ warning that prevents overfilling and the inevitable blockages and spillages that follow; and it sits on long-lasting ball-bearing mounted wheels that will continue to roll freely with age.
Offering four cutting-modes - bagging; mulching; rear/side-discharge - the Stiga Twinclip 55 SV H Self-Propelled Lawnmower offers the sort of flexibility of use that’s essential if you’re going to successfully manage typically changeable British conditions.
An infinitely-adjustable power-drive means the ground-speed can be varied without affecting engine-power; while a high-torque cone-clutch transmission ensures the roughest ground and sharpest slopes won’t prove a problem.
Other key features include a galvanised-steel/aluminium hybrid deck for superior durability; and a foldable/adjustable handlebar for convenient storage and excellent user-comfort.
Aimed at areas up to around 3000m2, this model has a 70-litre grassbag and a 53cm working-width.
- A commercial-spec machine for professional and large-scale domestic use
- Three-in-one design confers excellent flexibility-of-use
- Collect, mulch or rear-discharge grass-cuttings
- Mulch-plug and large-capacity fabric bag included
- Twinclip blade for a superb finish and fantastic bagging-efficiency
- Cutting-edge OHC four-stroke engine from Japanese engineering-giants Honda
- Variable-speed power-drive; ideal for lawns with slopes and rough-grass areas
- Cone-clutch transmission optimises torque-delivery to the drive-wheels
- Robust galvanised-steel/aluminium hybrid mower-deck
- Large-diameter rear-wheels aid manoeuvrability in long grass
- Single-lever height-adjustment means it couldn’t be easier to set the blade position
- Height-adjustable handlebar can be collapsed for more compact storage
- Ball-bearing wheels for durability and a smooth run on rough terrain
- Handy ‘bag full’ indicator
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GCVx170 OHV Engine Capacity 167cc Engine Power 4.4hp / 3.3kW @ 2900rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.93 Litres Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed Cutting Width 53cm Cutting Heights 25-77mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 70 Litres - Fabric Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Hybrid - Steel / Aluminium Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Front 210mm / Rear 240mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 98dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 3000m2 Weight 30kg Warranty 5 Years