- Home /
- Stiga Tornado 2098H Lawn Tractor
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£39.95
Regular Price: £219.00
Special Price £199.00
Capitools Price Only£149.00
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Capitools Price Only£259.00
With this powerful and well-appointed lawn tractor from famous Swedish brand Stiga, you'll get excellent versatility, premium driver-comfort and rugged build-quality, all at a price that won't break the bank!
Producing a substantial 11.3hp is a Stiga ST500 engine; a high-performance 452cc four-stroke air-cooled motor with a six-litre fuel-tank for lengthy, interruption-free runs; and an electric key starter for dependable - and effortless - ignition.
Stiga's OHV (overhead-valve) technology means you'll enjoy reduced fuel-costs with fewer polluting exhaust-emissions and less uncomfortable vibration.
The Stiga Tornado 2098H is a dual-capability machine able to either mulch or side-discharge.
In mulching-mode - which is perfect for regularly-mown formal lawns - they’re held under the deck and shredded, before being forced at speed into the turf, providing it with natural organic fertiliser as they quickly rot down. In side-discharge mode - which is ideal for overgrown orchard- and meadow-grass - clippings are laid-out in neat rows to the machine’s right, where they’ll quickly wilt away
Designed with ergonomics to the fore, the Stiga Tornado 2098H Lawn Tractor, combines push-button blade-engagement with an ideally positioned cutting-height selection lever, a raised soft-grip steering-wheel and an adjustable high-back seat.
It’s fitted with a pivoting front axle that ensures a consistent finish on undulating terrain; and it benefits from a manoeuvrability-optimising hydrostatic drive that gives you smooth, infinite-increment ground-speed control with no need to stop and manually shift gear.
The substantial wide-profile rear tyres on the Tornado 2098H offer the ideal compromise between surface-gentleness and high-grip traction.
Twin anti-scalp gauge-wheels work to stop turf-marking when manoeuvring on inclines; while a hosepipe fixture-point means you’ll have no trouble getting rid of corrosive, performance-inhibiting debris from the underside of the deck.
Other noteworthy features include a safety contact-breaker that prevents start-up when the driver’s seat is vacant; a cup-holder for on-hand refreshment; and twin headlights for safe poor-light mowing; and a handy mow-in-reverse function.
This 98cm model will prove a fast and efficient operator over areas up to 8000m2.
- A mulch- and side-discharge-capable tractor – ideal if you don’t want to bag grass
- At home on both long-grass areas and well-maintained lawns
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, instinctive speed control
- High-performance Stiga engine with an emission-cutting and fuel-saving OHV design
- Straightforward electric key starter
- Multi-position height-of-cut adjustment - adapt to the grass-length
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering and ergonomic high-back seat
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Cup holder - keep your refreshment of choice directly to hand
- Roomy storage compartment
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model ST500 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Power 11.3hp / 8.4kW @ 2800rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 98cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Turning Circle 140cm Blades Twin Grass Collector No Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Stiga Classic - Highback / Adjustable Steering Wheel Stiga Ergonomic - Raised with Soft Grip Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 2 Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 120cm x 173cm Sound Level 99dB (A) Weight 160kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.