- Home /
- Stiga SRC775RG Petrol Cultivator
If you’re maintaining an allotment or kitchen-garden and have had enough of the effort it takes to do so, this high-performance petrol cultivator from popular Swedish brand Stiga provides a practical and convenient solution.
Producing an impressive 4.2hp is a GGP TM60 engine; a large-displacement 182cc four-stroke air-cooled motor with an OHV configuration that cuts noise, fuel-costs and exhaust-emissions; and an extra-capacious three-litre fuel-tank for a marked reduction in time lost for top-up stops.
Power from the engine is delivered to the six sharp-tined steel rotors via a high-torque chain-and-belt transmission so as to ensure clay-heavy and sunbaked earth can be easily managed.
The Stiga SRC775RG Petrol Cultivator boasts both forward- and reverse-gears, with the latter making it simple to deal with overly dug-in tines and space-restricted corners.
A vertically- and laterally-adjustable handlebar confers superior user-comfort and means you can avoid treading on freshly-tilled soil; while a forward-mounted transport-wheel makes it possible to lift the rotors clear of the ground for easy site-to-site movement.
Also featured is a premium sponge-type air-filter for optimum component-protection and an extended engine-life; and plant-protection discs for confidence when weeding and aerating between extant crop-rows.
The main controls on this model are all conveniently grouped on the handlebar.
- A substantial front-tine tiller designed for the rapid coverage of allotments and large kitchen-gardens
- Powerful but fuel-efficient and emission-compliant OHV engine from GGP
- Extra-roomy fuel-tank keeps downtime to a minimum
- Effective sponge-type air-filter prevents premature component-wear
- High-torque chain/belt drive and aggressive metal tines - hard, virgin ground won’t prove a problem
- ‘Tree savers’ mean you won’t damage plants when operating between established rows
- Laterally-adjustable handlebar means you can avoid stepping on just-tilled earth
- Forward- and reverse-gears provided
- Transport-wheel included
Engine Make No Engine Model TM60 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 182cc Engine Power 4.2hp / 3.1kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3 Litres Gears 1 Forward / 1 Reverse Transmission Chase Chain in Running Oil + Belt Working Width 75cm Working Depth 26cm (Max.) No. of Tines 24 (6 x 4) Crop Protection Discs Yes Handles Height Adjustable / Laterally Adjustable Depth Gauge Yes Transport Wheels Yes - Front Mounted Weight 59kg Warranty 2 Years