- Home /
- Stiga SP386 Petrol Chainsaw (40cm /16'' Guide Bar)
From trusted Swedish brand Stiga, this high-quality but affordable petrol chainsaw will prove a great buy for less experienced chainsaw-users and ticks all of the boxes in terms of cutting-capability and ease of use.
Delivering a beefy 2.15hp is a 38.6cc Stiga two-stroke air-cooled engine with a premium nylon-net air-filter that provides optimum protection against debris-ingress; and a digital ignition-coil that combines with a butterfly-valve carburettor to ensure fast, reliable starting.
A magnesium crankcase works to speed-up cooling and to minimise weight; while a three-piece crankshaft reduces structural stress so as to maximise service-life.
Super-safe to work with, the Stiga SP386 incorporates a dual-action quick-stop chain-brake that’s triggered either manually by pulling on the handily placed lever; or automatically by ‘kick-back’-induced inertia.
It boasts a high-specification anti-vibration system that combines with its ergonomic front-handle design and low-weight build to confer excellent operator-comfort; and it’s fitted with an automatic/adjustable -chain-oil pump that reduces friction and allows you to adapt to the timber-density.
This mid-sized 40cm model also benefits from straightforward chain-tensioning by way of a side-screw mechanism.
Spark-plug key and chain-adjustment screwdriver included.
- A powerful but lightweight and easy-handling chainsaw for building-work, lopping and smaller-scale felling
- High-performance 2-stroke air-cooled engine from Stiga themselves
- CDI ignition, primer and butterfly-valve carb for hassle-free starting
- Nylon-net air-filter protects key parts from sawdust ingress
- Durable three-piece crankshaft
- Lightweight and quick-cooling magnesium crankcase
- Dual-action chain-brake for peace of mind in terms of operator-safety
- Automatic chain-lubrication with adjustable flow-rate
- Anti-vibration system lessens stress on the hands and arms
- Straightforward side-screw chain-tensioning
- Maintenance-tools included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 38.6cc Engine Power 2.15hp / 1.6kW Starting System Recoil with Primer & CDI Ignition Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.49 Litres Guide Bar Length 40cm /16'' Chain Pitch 3/8" Chain Gauge 0.050" Chain Speed 22.8m/s Chain Brake Dual Action - Manual / Inertia Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic / Adjustable Chain Oil Capacity 0.26 Litres Sound Level 115dB(A) Vibration 5.72 / 4.37m/s² (Front / Rear) Weight 5.6kg Warranty 2 Years