- Home /
- Stiga SBC80DAE 80v Cordless Brushcutter (Tool Only)
Even the most committed fans of petrol power will be impressed by the aggressive cutting-performance of the new-generation Stiga SBC80DAE 80v Cordless Brushcutter!
Delivering that superior cutting-capability is a premium lithium-ion battery-pack that won’t drain when not being used; and which offers improved run-times, charge-times and durability compared to lower-spec ni-cad and lead-acid cells*.
The versatile Stiga SBC80DAE comes with two cutter-heads; a twin-line head for tidying lawn-edges and fence-lines; and a four-tooth metal blade that will scythe with ease through tall-weeds and well-established bramble.
A Tap ‘n’ Go system means you can advance the cord by simply tapping the line-head on the ground; while Stiga’s provision of a pro-grade ‘bike’ (or ‘cowhorn’) handlebar ensures the best possible manoeuvrability.
Super-smooth-running and weighing almost half that of comparable petrol models, the SBC80DAE ticks all the boxes when it comes to comfort and ease of use
A shoulder-strap (included) and battery-harness (optional) contribute further to user-comfort.
You can select from three batteries - 2.5Ah; 4Ah; 5Ah - with Stiga recommending the 2.5Ah unit for general use.
- The most powerful cordless brushcutter yet produced!
- Utilises cutting-edge lithium-ion battery-technology
- Highly efficient brushless motor for durability and extended run-times
- Twin-line strimmer-head and heavy-duty metal brush-blade both included
- Lightweight and super-smooth in operation - much easier to handle than equivalent petrol machines
- Ergonomic ‘U’-type handle - the type favoured by professional gardeners
- Bump-feed system - no need to leave your working position when fresh cord is needed
- Shoulder-strap supplied as standard
- Charger, batteries and battery-harness available separately
Engine Type Battery Powered Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Power 80v - 2.5Ah / 4Ah / 5Ah Battery Run Time Up to 30 Minutes Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 35cm / 40cm Edging Facility No Blade Included - 4-Tooth - 25.5cm Harness Included - Single Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 25mm Weight 5kg Warranty 2 Years