- Home /
- Stiga SBC-232D Brushcutter
The straight-shaft Stiga SBC-232D offers the sort of power and handling that will be familiar to commercial landscapers, but is nevertheless priced at a point justifiable for the keen amateur gardener with large areas of rough to maintain.
Driving it is a 32.6cc (1.2hp) Stiga air-cooled two-stroke motor with a butterfly-valve carburettor for optimum regulation of power-output and engine-speed; and a performance muffler that makes for a less stressful working-environment.
Stiga’s Easy-Start system drastically reduces the amount of pulling-force needed to get things going; while their provision of a large 0.8-litre-capacity tank means interruptions for refuelling are few and far between.
The Stiga SBC-232D Brushcutter is fitted with a ‘cowhorn’ handlebar, which is the sort favoured by professionals due to the low-effort manoeuvrability they confer.
It boasts AVS vibration-damping, so the operator’s body is subjected to very little strain; and it’s supplied with a double shoulder harness for enhanced safety and superior user-comfort.
Suitable for both strimming and brushcutting applications, the SBC-232D comes as standard with a 43cm twin-line head and a 25.5cm three-tooth metal blade (line advance is via a handy ‘Tap & Go’ system).
- A versatile 2-in-1 grass-trimmer/brushcutter from leading Swedish brand Stiga
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient two-stroke engine from Stiga themselves
- Easy-Start takes all the effort out of the ignition process
- ‘Cowhorn’ handlebar for a natural lateral ‘sweeping’ action
- AVS and soft-grip handle ensures your hands are exposed to minimal vibration
- Substantial cutting-swathe for a speedy work-rate
- Convenient bump-feed line-advance
- Tool-kit and full shoulder-harness included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Stiga Engine Capacity 32.6cc Engine Power 1.2hp / 0.9kW Starting System Recoil with Easy Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 43cm Blade Included - 3-Tooth - 25.5cm Harness Included - Professional Double-Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 26mm Vibration 6.58 / 5.28m/s² (Left / Right) Weight 8.4kg Warranty 2 Years