- Home /
- Stiga Park 320 P Front-Cut Ride-On Lawnmower (Excluding Deck)
Whizz around a large, obstacle-packed lawn in quick-time with this compact and remarkably manoeuvrable front-cut ride-on mower from Stiga!
Key to its manoeuvrability is its articulated steering system, which gives a turning-radius of just 246cm, thereby ensuring you’ll have no trouble negotiating trees, shrubs, landscaping and borders.
Thanks to its responsive, foot-pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, which gives you infinite-increment control of your speed over the ground, the Stiga Park 320 P is a delight to drive.
Powering the Park 320 P is an ultra-smooth-running 432cc Stiga ST450 engine that employs a fuel-cost-limiting OHV configuration; and which benefits from a stress-alleviating electric key starter. The fuel-tank will hold a substantial 12 litres, so interruptions to the task in hand will be few and far between.
The Stiga Park 320 P Ride-On Lawnmower can be paired-up with your choice of out-front cutter-deck*, which provide an unmatched view of your chosen cutting-path for ultra-precise results. In addition, they make it possible to mow areas that would be tricky to reach with a standard mid-deck machine (awkward corners; under low-hanging branches, etc). Stiga have provided ten preset deck-heights, so you’ll have no trouble dealing with changing weather-conditions and grass-lengths.
*The following widths of combi decks are available: 95cm / 100cm / 105cm.
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Powerful and smooth-running OHV engine from B & S
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
- Lengthy manufacturer's warranty
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model ST450 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 432cc Engine Power 10.8hp / 8.1kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 12 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 10km/h (max.) Cutting Width 95-105cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm Height Adjustment Electric Blades Twin Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Foot Operated Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Steering Articulated with Wire/Wire Steering Linkage Steering Wheel with Steering Ball Turning Circle 246cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 405mm Wheels - Rear 405mm Axle Diameter Front 3/4" Rear 3/4" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 100cm x 230cm Weight Mower 174kg / Deck 65kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 10000m2 Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width 95cm, 100cm, 105cm
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.