- Home /
- Stiga Estate 7102 HWSY Garden Tractor
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Capitools Price Only£599.00
Capitools Price Only£149.00
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Capitools Price Only£382.50
Capitools Price Only£54.95
A high-performance multi-purpose garden-tractor, the Stiga Estate 7102 HWSY is suitable for heavy-duty towing- and mowing-applications over very large areas.
Under the cowling is a Honda GXV630 engine that combines a V-Twin design with overhead-valves to minimise noise and vibration; and which offers electric key start for headache-free ignition at each time of asking.
Cast-iron cylinder-liners work to optimise compression for improved fuel-economy; while a powerful lubrication system and a dual-element air-filter confer superior durability.
The Stiga Estate 7102 HWSY Garden Tractor is supplied with a 102cm-wide Multiclip cutter-deck that can either mulch-clippings or send them to a cavernous 320-litre bag, thereby ensuring it can handle a range of differing grass-conditions (the grassbag can be emptied from the driving-position).
It’s equipped with hydrostatic speed-control, so you’ll be able to speed-up and slow-down intuitively, much as you would with an automatic-drive car; and it features a six-LED dashboard display that means you can keep an eye on the tractor’s status as you work.
Thanks to its seven-stage adjustable height-of-cut (30-90mm), the Stiga Estate 7102HWSY can cope with both fine lawns and rough paddock-grass; and can be set-up to create the finish you’re looking for.
A tow-bar ensures you’ll be able to make the most of your purchase outside the growing-season; while twin-headlights facilitate safe operation in murky conditions.
Other quality features include a handy ‘collector full’ alarm; and a safety-enhancing parking-brake.
- High-performance Contraflow deck ensures exceptional mulching and bagging
- Hugely capacious catcher for fewer stops
- Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, intuitive speed control
- Smooth-running and fuel-efficient Honda V-Twin OHV engine
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between seven cutting-heights
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Mulch-kit and trailer-hitch included
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model Honda GXV630 V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 688cc Engine Power 16.9hp / 12.6kW @ 2500rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 8 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/h Cutting Width 102cm Cutting Heights 30-90mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Spring-Assisted Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 170cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 320 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat High Back with Armrests & Safety Contact-Breaker Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 Tow Bar Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Weight 240kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.