- Home /
- Stiga Estate 2084H Lawn Tractor
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£289.00
Capitools Price Only£259.00
Capitools Price Only£129.00
Capitools Price Only£519.00
Capitools Price Only£149.00
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Maintain a large lawn or rough-grass area - up to 6000m2 - quickly, efficiently and with zero stress when you get your hands on this feature-packed lawn tractor from Swedish garden-machinery experts Stiga!
The versatile Stiga Estate 2084H Lawn Tractor can either mulch or collect clippings, with the former option ideal for fine, formal lawns; and the latter one perfect for areas where the grass has got too long to be successfully mulched.
Driving the Estate 2084H Lawn Tractor is a 9.9hp (452cc) Stiga ST500 four-stroke engine, which, thanks to its OHV configuration, offers superior fuel-economy, unwavering dependability and smooth, low-vibration operation.
An electric key starter makes the ignition-process rapid and effort-free; while a sizeable 6-litre petrol-tank works with the OHV design to maximise run-times between refuelling-stops.
Boasting a foot-pedal-controlled hydrostatic-transmission giving infinitely-adjustable ground-speed control with no clunky gear changes, the Stiga Estate 2084H Lawn Tractor excels in terms of manoeuvrability and will therefore prove a good choice if you’ve got lots of obstacles to work around.
Its equipped with large-diameter (457mm), wide-profile drive-tyres, which ensure the power is put down gently without scuffing delicate surfaces; and it benefits from an LED dashboard-display that facilitates at-a-glance monitoring of all key parameters.
The Stiga Estate 2084H Lawn Tractor boasts an advanced discharge-chute design and twin untimed blades; a combination that optimises bagging-performance and delivers a flawless, debris-free finish.
Push-button electromagnetic blade-engagement blends with a cup/phone-holder and an adjustable seat to confer the very best in comfort and convenience; while seven-stage cutting-height selection - from 25 to 80mm - makes it possible to manage varying grass-lengths.
Further desirable features include a time-saving mow-in-reverse function; powerful halogen headlights for safe low-light mowing; and an under-seat contact-breaker for enhanced driver-safety.
- A mulch- and collection-capable tractor from top Swedish brand Stiga
- At home on both long-grass areas and well-maintained lawns
- Hydrostatic drive for smooth speed-control and superior manoeuvrabilty
- High-performance OHV engine from Stiga themselves
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between seven cutting-heights, adjustable from 25 – 80mm
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple
- Comfortable light-touch steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Halogen headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Suitable for areas up to 6000m2
- Mulch-kit included - tow-hitch optional
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model ST500 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Power 9.9hp @ 7.4kW @ 2400rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9.7km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 84cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagentic Turning Circle 180cm Blades Twin - Untimed Grass Collector 200 Litres Mulching Yes (included) Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes - Halogen Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable Steering Wheel Ergonomic with Soft Grip Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Optional Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 90cm x 234cm Sound Level 100dB (A) Weight 172kg Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.