- Home /
- Stiga Combi 1066 HQ Ride-On Lawnmower
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£39.95
Upgrade from a larger walk-behind machine and mow your lawn in comfort with the nimble and easy-handling Stiga Combi 1066 HQ.
Driving it is a 224cc Stiga ST250 ES engine that develops an impressive 9.5ft. lbs gross torque, and which employs an OHV design for a marked reduction in exhaust emissions. fuel-costs, vibration and noise-levels.
An electric key starter ensures achieving ignition is fast and effort-free plus the option side eject function of the cutter deck allows you to tackle some of the tougher areas of growth by cutting and directly spitting the cut clippings out the side side of the deck.
The Stiga Combi 1066 HQ Ride-On Lawnmower offers a narrow 66cm width-of-cut; features a foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission; and has a turning-circle of only 155cm; a combination that ensures you’ll be able to negotiate obstacles and space-restricted corners without fuss.
A selection of six preset cutting-heights makes it possible to manage changes in both weather- and grass-conditions; while its large-capacity 150-litre grassbag can be emptied from the driver’s seat and allows for long, uninterrupted runs between visits to the compost pile.
Supplied as standard with a mulching-kit, the Stiga Combi 1066 HQ can be quickly set-up to recycle cut grass.
A contact-breaker under the seat ensures the engine and blade stop when you dismount for optimum driver-safety; while large-diameter drive-wheels provide scuff-free traction on damp grass.
The 66cm cut and high-volume 3.8-litre fuel-tank on this model make it suitable for use on lawns up to 3000m2.
- A compact ride-on mower; ideal if your lawn’s a bit too big for a walk-behind machine
- Hydrostatic drive system and tight turning-circle ability
- Stiga 950-Series engine provides the power needed for high-performance mowing
- Time- and effort-saving electric key start
- Choose between six cutting-heights, adjustable from 30 – 80mm
- Roomy 150-litre collector leads to a reduction in downtime caused by emptying-stops
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Capacious fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Suitable for areas around 3000m2
- Mulch-kit included
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model ST250 ES OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 224cc Engine Power 4.8hp / 3.6kW @ 2450rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.8 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 6.2km/h (Max.) Turning Circle 155cm Cutting Width 66cm Cutting Heights 30-76mm (6 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever, Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 150 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Mulching Included Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Seat Adjustable Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 381mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 105cm x 73cm x 183cm Sound Level 98dB (A) Weight 131kg Lawn Size Up to 3000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
What's not to love?
Review by Rick / (Posted on 03/06/2021)
What's not to love?Review by Rick / (Posted on 03/06/2021)Love this machine.
Simple controls and first class results and best of all no grass cuttings.
This thing mulches so well I was blown away at how good it was. I was worried that we would be bringing grass cuttings into the house but up to now not a trace has made its way.
So easy to use and understand and it even has a cup holder!
I now find myself looking forward to cutting the grass as I find it so easy and effortless.
Top notch machine and top notch service from MowDirect.
Ease of Use
- What's not to love?