- Home /
- Spectrum SP22143 340kg Steel Tipping-Cart
A rugged, large-capacity cart of all-steel construction, the versatile solidly-built Spectrum SP22143 holds up to 340kg and is suitable for the haulage of timber, tools, fertiliser bags, firewood, construction materials and much, much more!
The Spectrum SP22143 Steel Cart runs on wide-profile pneumatic tyres, which not only confer enhanced rough-terrain stability, but also provide gentle, no-skid traction on easily marked lawns.
A detachable tailgate works with fold-down sides and a tipping-system to make dumping the load a fast, hassle-free process; while a universal hitch-pin means it can be towed behind all-terrain vehicles and garden tractors from any manufacturer.
Assembling the Spectrum SP22143 340kg Steel Tipping-Cart is quick and easy in less than 15 minutes.
- Strong and durable heavy-gauge steel bed
- High sides aid the transport of bulky objects
- Removable tailgate, drop-down sides and tipping-mechanism for easy unloading
- Can be towed behind all makes of ride-on mower
- Wide pneumatic tyres for stability on difficult terrain
Towing Mechanism Hitchpin and Hole Load Capacity 340kg Body Material Steel with Powder-Coated Finish Tipping Mechanism Yes - Foot-Pedal Operated Chassis Steel Wheels 406mm with Pneumatic Tyres Weight 48kg Warranty 3 Years