- Home /
- Racing 2525 Top-Handle Chainsaw
Designed for full-time commercial use, the Racing 2525 blends compact dimensions with powerful performance and a top-handled design to make it ideal for arborists and other professional landscapers looking for a comfortable and safe way to tackle chainsaw jobs at height.
A key feature on the Racing 2525 Top-Handle Chainsaw is its quick-stop automatic chain-brake that kicks-in the instant any inertia is detected, thereby minimising the risk posed by ‘kick-back’.
Automatic chain-oiling - adjustable to suit timber-density - keeps things ticking over smoothly and prevents premature wear; while optimised ergonomics work with a low-weight build and a short 25cm guide-bar to ensure it ticks all the boxes in terms of confined-area manoeuvrability.
This model is driven by a high-capacity 25cc air-cooled two-stroke engine and carries a reassuring two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- A compact and easily manoeuvrable top-handle saw for safe and comfortable in-tree operation
- A great choice for the full-time arborist
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient two-stroke engine
- Fasting-acting automatic chain-brake stops the chain immediately when activated
- Automatic chain-oiling for reduced wear and a smooth cut
- Oil flow-rate can be adjusted to suit timber-density
- Ultra-lightweight and therefore ideal for all-day use
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 25cc Starting System Recoil Guide Bar Length 25cm Chain Pitch 3/8" Chain Gauge 0.050" Chain Brake Yes Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic / Adjustable Weight 3.6kg Warranty 2 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Amazing what it does for the price.
Review by David Woodman / (Posted on 13/02/2021)
Amazing what it does for the price.Review by David Woodman / (Posted on 13/02/2021)I've been using this tool for exactly a year. It has been a real surprise how easy it is to start (2 pulls on full choke, third pull on full throttle) and how easy it is to use. It chomps through my wild area of rhododendrons and laurels and, using it one-handed, cuts the wood up into firewood with amazing speed. Very pleased, I haven't used my bigger chainsaw since I bought this. Also, it is more robust than it looks.
Ease of Use
- Amazing what it does for the price.