- Home /
- Mountfield S501R-PD Power-Driven Rear-Roller Lawnmower
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£399.00
The Mountfield S501R-PD Rear-Roller Lawnmower is a superior machine aimed at homeowners looking for a high-specification product from a leading brand at an attractive price-point.
Powering it is a Mountfield ST55 engine; a high-capacity 160cc four-stroke unit that develops an impressive 3.4hp (@ 2800rpm); and which employs fuel-saving and emission-minimising overhead-valve (OHV) technology.
Boasting a powder-coated galvanised-steel deck and robust aluminium fixture-points, the Mountfield S501R-PD easily justifies the extended five-year manufacturer's warranty it carries.
A heavy roller mounted at the rear will produce the classic stripe that’s so characteristic of the British lawn; while single-lever cutting-height means it couldn’t be simpler to select the most effective blade-setting (you can cut right down to 13mm if you’re a fan of the close-cropped finish).
Thanks to its self-propelled drive, the Mountfield S501R-PD will take rolling terrain, rough grass and inclines in its stride.
It comes with a roomy 80-litre grass-catcher that’s made from canvas to help save storage-space; and it’s equipped with a hosepipe attachment-point that makes it quick and easy to remove any debris accumulation from the underside of the deck.
Also featured is Mountfield's Twinclip blade-technology, whereby each blade of grass is cut twice for more efficient bagging and a superior finish.
This 48cm model is suitable for larger-scale use and comes with an extended five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- A premium roller-mower offering high-end features and build-quality at an attractive price
- Rugged but lightweight hybrid aluminium/steel cutter-deck
- Capable of producing an extra-close-cut finish
- Fuel-efficient and clean-running Mountfield overhead-valve engine
- Powered rear-roller saves effort when operating on inclines and undulating terrain
- Canvas grass-collector takes-up minimal space in the shed or garage
- Deck-wash port – simply attach a hosepipe and spin the blade to clean the undercarriage
Engine Make Mountfield Engine Model ST55 OHV Engine Capacity 160cc Engine Power 3.4hp / 2.51kW @ 2800rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Self Propelled Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 13-65mm (8 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 80 Litres - Canvas with Hard Top Mulching No Cutting Deck Galvanised Steel with Aluminium Fixtures Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable Wheels Front 200mm - Ball-Bearing Mounted Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 98dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1000m2 Weight 46kg Warranty 5 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Capitools Price Only£1,199.00