- Home /
- Kawasaki powered BK53ED Brushcutter
Powerful performance, rugged build-quality and superior handling are what mark-out this impressive Kawasaki-powered brushcutter.
Supplying a substantial 2.0kW (2.7hp) is a large-displacement 53.2cc Kawasaki TJ53E engine with the top-end Japanese manufacturer’s Stratified Charge technology for fuel-efficiency and emission-compliance with no cut in power-output.
An noise-reducing Lo-Tone muffler makes for a more pleasant and less stressful working-environment; while a dynamically balanced crankshaft means super-smooth operation with less wear and tear on crucial components.
Also featured is Kawasaki’s KAR recoil-system for dependable pull-starts with minimal effort expended on the part of the operator.
The Kawasaki-powered BK53ED Brushcutter is equipped with a professional ‘cowhorn’ handlebar that allows for a natural and comfortable lateral sweeping-motion of the cutter-head across the ground.
Contributing further to operator-comfort is a full shoulder-harness and effective vibration-damping measures.
Thanks to its large-diameter aluminium shaft (28mm), the Kawasaki-powered BK53ED will easily withstand accidental impact and offers inherent corrosion-resistance.
This model comes with two cutter-heads: a twin-line bump-feed head for grass-trimming jobs; and a three-tooth metal blade for taking-down brush and bramble.
- A pro-grade petrol brushcutter aimed at commercial gardeners and keen amateurs
- Cutting-edge two-stroke air-cooled engine from Kawasaki themselves
- Effort-saving KAR recoil ignition-system
- Stratified Charge technology keeps fuel-consumption and emissions down while maximising power
- ‘Bike’-style double handlebar for the best possible control and manoeuvrability
- Vibration-damping and shoulder-harness keep fatigue at bay throughout prolonged sessions
- Strong and corrosion-resistant aluminium shaft
- Brushcutting blade and grass-trimming head both included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model TJ53E Engine Capacity 53.2cc Engine Power 2.7hp / 2.0kW Starting System No Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.1 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Blade Included - 3-Tooth Harness Included - Professional Double-Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 28mm Sound Level 113dB (A) Weight 10.9kg Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 2 Years Commercial
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by Sandra Griffith / (Posted on 10/05/2020)
Great productReview by Sandra Griffith / (Posted on 10/05/2020)Great strimer already been put to the test. Customer service not so good, chased delivery up several times, eventually dispatched without notifying us snd no one home had to rearrange
Ease of Use
- Great product