- Home /
- Mountfield 827M Compact Lawn Rider - Ex Demo
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£39.95
Ex Demonstration - Brands New with some minor use.
The Mountfield 827M Compact Lawn Rider has one of the most compact cutting-widths of any ride-on mower (66cm), so will prove a great choice for those with gardens that have narrow gateways and similar space-restricted areas a larger machine would struggle to negotiate.
Powering it is a trusty STIGA ST 250 ES engine (224cc), which, thanks to its overhead-valve positioning, you’ll find cheap to run, environmentally sound and pleasingly smooth and quiet in operation. Mountfield have provided an electric key starter for stress-free ignition at each time of asking.
The Mountfield 827M Compact Lawn Rider has a five-speed gearbox (four forward; one reverse), so you can choose the most appropriate forward speed for the grass-length and terrain you’re dealing with. For example long grass and/or rough ground would be best tackled at a slower speed; while a faster gear will be fine for a flat formal lawn. The roomy 150-litre grassbag on the Mountfield 827M Compact Ride-On Mower is made from breathable fabric, which allows spent air to escape, which in turn ensures the maximum amount of clippings are packed in.
The collector can be emptied from the comfort of driver’s seat. To help you deal with changing grass-conditions - and also to enable you to create your preferred finish - Mountfield have equipped this model with a six-stage cutting-height, which can be adjusted from 30 to 76mm. Optional mulch-kit available.
- One of the most compact ride-on mowers available
- Great for gardens with awkward corners and narrow gateways
- Designed for areas up to 2000m2
- Ultra-dependable and highly efficient OHV engine from Mountfield
- Electric key start eliminates ignition headaches
- Five-speed transmission for manoeuvrability and flexibility-of-use
- Large-capacity150-litre collector can be dumped from the driver’s seat
- Six cutting-heights to choose from
- Mulch-plug optional
Engine Make Mountfield Engine Model ST 250 ES Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 224cc Engine Power 3.6kw @ 2450rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.8 Litres Transmission Manual - 4 Forward / 1 Reverse Drive Rear Wheel Speed 6.2km/hr (Max) Turning Circle 155cm Cutting Width 66cm Cutting Heights 30-76mm Height Adjustment 6 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 150 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Mulching Optional - 99900135/0 Rear Deflector Optional - 99900068/0 Side-Discharge No Headlights No Seat Adjustable, Sprung Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 381mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 105cm x 73cm x 170cm Weight Packaged - 152kg / Unit - 130kg Lawn Size Up to 2000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- The Brand
MountfieldMountfield is owned by the GGP Group - manufacturer's of one of the largest range of lawnmowers and garden machinery in Europe. Mountfield lawnmowers and garden equipment are distributed in the UK by GGP UK Limited.
The Mountfield name has been associated with ride-on mowers and garden tractors for more than 30 years. The latest range represents cutting edge style and performance unmatched by any competitor.
With Europe's number one range of ride-on mowers and garden tractors you can be sure your investment is protected through tried and tested performance and reliability, backed by a comprehensive service dealer network.
Grass collection is important to most UK gardeners. Our typically wet conditions result in prolific growth of grass at times when only the most powerful collectors are able to deliver year round performance - Mountfield's 'ContraFlo' cut and collect system is amongst the best.
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Capitools Price Only£2,259.00