- Home /
- Mountfield 827H Compact Lawn Rider
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£39.95
The perfect ride-on mower for lawns up to around 3000m2, especially those with space-restricted areas and tight access ways, the Mountfield 827H Lawn Rider, with its 66cm cutting-width, is one of the most compact machines of its type in production.
Making it tick is an ultra-dependable four-stroke air-cooled power-unit from STIGA. Benefiting from an overhead-valve configuration, these high-performance four-stroke engines deliver their power smoothly, cleanly, quietly and efficiently. There’s no troublesome pull-type starter - Mountfield have provided a stress-reducing electric key starter.
Thanks to its hydrostatic transmission, the Mountfield 827H Compact Lawn Rider can be driven rather like an automatic car – simply press the foot-pedal and you’ll gradually accelerate according the amount of pressure you apply. This makes it much easier to negotiate obstacles and end-of-pass turns, and also allows you to precisely tailor the ground speed to suit whatever conditions you’re dealing with.
The Mountfield 827H ride-on mower is supplied with a very roomy 150-litre grassbag, which you can empty from the comfort of the driver’s seat. The fact that the bag is made from breathable fabric means that spent air can escape, thereby ensuring it gets filled to maximum capacity.
A six-step height-of-cut, adjustable between 30 and 80mm, allows you to manage the changing grass-conditions that will inevitably occur as the season progresses; while an adjustable seat with sprung suspension confers the very best in driver comfort.
If you’d prefer to recycle your grass-clippings, an optional mulch-kit is available.
- One of the most compact ride-on mowers available
- Great for gardens with awkward corners and narrow gateways
- Designed for areas up to 3000m2
- Ultra-dependable and highly efficient OHV engine from Mountfield
- Electric key start eliminates ignition headaches
- Hydro drive provides the ultimate in control and manoeuvrability
- Large-capacity 150-litre can be dumped from the driver’s seat
- Six cutting-heights to choose from
- Mulch-plug optional
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model ST 250 ES Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 224cc Engine Power 4.8hp / 3.6kW @ 2450rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.8 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Speed 6.2km/hr (Max) Turning Circle 155cm Cutting Width 66cm Cutting Heights 30-80mm (6 Positions) Height Adjustment 6 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 150 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Mulching Optional - 99900135/0 Rear Deflector Optional - 99900068/0 Side-Discharge No Headlights No Seat Adjustable, Sprung Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 381mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 105cm x 73cm x 170cm Weight 129kg Lawn Size Up to 3000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- The Brand
MountfieldMountfield is owned by the GGP Group - manufacturer's of one of the largest range of lawnmowers and garden machinery in Europe. Mountfield lawnmowers and garden equipment are distributed in the UK by GGP UK Limited.
The Mountfield name has been associated with ride-on mowers and garden tractors for more than 30 years. The latest range represents cutting edge style and performance unmatched by any competitor.
With Europe's number one range of ride-on mowers and garden tractors you can be sure your investment is protected through tried and tested performance and reliability, backed by a comprehensive service dealer network.
Grass collection is important to most UK gardeners. Our typically wet conditions result in prolific growth of grass at times when only the most powerful collectors are able to deliver year round performance - Mountfield's 'ContraFlo' cut and collect system is amongst the best.
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Capitools Price Only£2,259.00