- Home /
- Mountfield 1643H-SD Twin-Cylinder Lawn Tractor
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£54.95
Add the Mountfield 1643H-SD Lawn Tractor to your garden-machinery collection and get top-end features and build-quality with superb large-area productivity and enhanced flexibility of use!
Under the cowling is a STIGA ST 550 Twin engine; a 586cc (14.4hp) Critical Power-Certified landscaping-workhorse with forced-air-cooling and pressurised lubrication for an extended service-life; and a tried and tested V-Twin cylinder-layout for smooth, low-vibration operation and beefy torque-output.
STIGA's provision of an electric key starter makes achieving ignition fast and stress-free; while their OHV (overhead-valve) technology works to cut fuel-consumption, noise and emissions.
The Mountfield 1643H-SD Twin-Cylinder Lawn Tractor offers both mulching- and side-discharge-functions as standard, so it’s just as at home on a fine, formal lawn as it is on overgrown outlying areas.
It’s fitted with a robust bumper that protects the front-end from impact-damage; and it boasts a deck-mounted hosepipe fixture that makes the removal of clumped, corrosion-causing clippings from around the blades and undercarriage quick and easy.
Thanks to its hydrostatic transmission, whereby the ground-speed is controlled in infinite increments using a foot pedal, the Mountfield 1643H-SD is a pleasure to drive and excels when it comes to obstacle-negotiation and manoeuvrability.
A cup-holder means you can keep your refreshment of choice immediately to hand; while anti-scalp gauge-wheels look-after the ground-surface by preventing the corners of the deck digging-in and gouging when working on rolling terrain (large-diameter drive-tyres also help to prevent turf-damage).
So as to enable you to maximise the potential of your purchase and turn it into a year-round workmate, Mountfield have a equipped this model with a tow-bar.
Further attributes included a super-tight 130cm turning-radius for straightforward end-of-pass realignment; and an adjustable seat for a comfortable drive, whatever your height.
A 108cm cut makes the 1643H-SD ideal for lawns and rough-grass areas up to 10,000m2.
- Advanced Stiga ST 550 V-Twin OHV engine for smooth-running and efficient operation
- Generous working-width for fast cut over large areas
- Side-discharge mode for tackling longer grass on informal areas
- Mulching function for lawn areas requiring more frequent mowing
- Smooth hydro-drive gives you car-like control of the tractor’s ground-speed
- Substantial wheels for stability on slopes and rougher terrain
- Electronic deck-engagement for ease of use
- Tow-bar for a wide range of optional attachments such as trailers, rollers and aerators
- Twin headlights for safety and better visibility
- Comfortable high-back seat can be adjusted to suit the driver
- Convenient deck-wash port
- Protective front-bumper
- Tight turning-circle and responsive steering makes it easy to work around obstacles
- Low-effort spring-assisted height-of-cut control
- Cup-holder ensures your drink is always to hand
- Turf-saving anti-scalp deck-wheels
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model ST 550 Twin Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 586cc Engine Power 10.8 kW / 14.4hp @ 2600 rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 0-8.8km/h Cutting Width 108cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 130cm Blades Twin Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 2 Tow Bar Included Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 381mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 131cm x 165cm Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.