- Home /
- Mountfield 1538H Lawn Tractor
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£259.00
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Capitools Price Only£519.00
Capitools Price Only£149.00
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Regular Price: £219.00
Special Price £199.00
Enjoy intuitive manoeuvrability and an impressively rapid work-rate with this feature-packed lawn-tractor from venerable UK-brand Mountfield.
Driving it is a purpose-built Mountfield 7750 engine that has a large 452cc cylinder-displacement producing an impressive 11.2hp @ 2800rpm; and which features Mountfield’s overhead-valve (OHV) technology that works to cut fuel-consumption, noise and polluting exhaust-emissions.
A six-litre fuel-tank will see you cover lots of ground between top-up stops; while an electric key starter makes the ignition process super-simple.
The Mountfield 1538H Lawn Tractor boasts a hydrostatic transmission that delivers infinitely variable foot-pedal controlled ground-speed adjustment, thereby making it easy to negotiate corners and to execute end-of-pass turns (a turning-radius of only 140cm contributes further to manoeuvrability).
It features an electromagnetic P.T.O. for smooth, low-wear blade engagement; and it offers single-lever, spring-assisted height-of-cut control, so the pre-mowing set-up process couldn’t quicker or easier.
This rear-discharge machine is supplied with a roomy 240-litre grass-catcher that can be emptied from the seat; and which benefits from an audible ‘bag full’ indicator that helps to prevent overfilling and blockages.
It’s fitted with a heavy-duty front-bumper that protects the engine in the event of accidental impact; and it’s fitted with a from a deck washout port that makes keeping the undercarriage clean a hassle-free operation.
Other stand-out features include an ergonomic high-backed seat, which can be adjusted to suit the driver; and powerful twin-headlights for safe operation in poor visibility.
- Advanced purpose-built Mountfield OHV engine for smooth-running and efficient operation
- Generous working-width for fast cut over large areas
- Large-capacity collector can be emptied from the seat and features a ‘collector full’ alarm
- Optional mulching function for lawn areas requiring more frequent mowing
- Optional rear-deflector can be fitted when tackling longer grass
- Smooth hydro-drive gives you car-like control of the tractor’s ground-speed
- Large size wheels for stability on slopes and rougher terrain
- Electronic deck engagement for ease of use
- Tow-bar available for a wide range of optional attachments such as trailers, rollers and aerators
- Twin headlights for safety and better visibility
- Comfortable high-back seat can be adjusted to suit the driver
- Convenient deck-wash port
- Robust front-bumper
- Tight turning-circle and responsive steering makes it easy to work around obstacles
- Low-effort spring-assisted height-of-cut control
Engine Make Mountfield Engine Model 7750 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Power 11.2hp / 8.4kW @ 2800rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9.7km/hr (Max.) Cutting Width 98cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Turning Circle 140cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Optional Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes Tow Bar Optional Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 103cm x 234cm Weight 190.5kg Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.