- Home /
- Mountfield 1530H Lawn Tractor
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£99.95
Capitools Price Only£39.95
Regular Price: £219.00
Special Price £199.00
Capitools Price Only£219.00
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Capitools Price Only£149.00
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Capitools Price Only£259.00
A groundbreaking and very exciting breakthrough in lawn tractor design, the Mountfield 1530H is the only 84cm cutting width tractor to feature twin-blade cutting action, and is an innovative, stylish, and performance machine at a remarkably affordable price, offering unrivalled collection, compact ergonomic design, comfort and cutting efficiency.
Designed to cut on larger lawns the 1530H features a hydrostatic drive, delivering precise and detailed, unlimited control over acceleration and deceleration, both forward and reverse, without clutching or gear changing up and down, to help negotiate obstacles and cut right up to edges, borders or walls, the tightest steering and handling available.
The tractor is powered by a powerful STIGA ST 500 engine, which delivers 7.4kw (2400rpm) of power to deck and wheels and ensures a dependable, quiet and smooth performance. This is achieved by careful and expert engine design, researched for over ten years. Bearings are used on all of the spinning surfaces within the engine, with an internal oil pump ensuring that the engine is lubricated throughout without relying on oil being splashed around. The piston moves in a cast iron liner and the crankshaft is balanced to reduce vibration. Over ten years of research has gone into this engine and it shows.
The six-litre fuel tank speeds up working by ensuring longer sessions with less refuelling.
The non-timed, non-overlapping twin-blade action of the cutting deck, which cuts the whole width of the machine, is carefully calibrated to maintain a smooth and even cut while avoiding any damage that might be caused by obstacles knocking the blades. The airflow created by the blades, and the design of the deck facilitate unrivalled collection in wet and dry conditions, with the grass stream powered straight back into the collecting bag, and the bag has a very large 240 litre capacity – unusual for a tractor of this size - so you spend far less time emptying your cuttings on the compost heap and more time actually mowing
Versatility and cutting power is aided by the a seven-position cutting height adjustment, with a useful range of heights from 25mm up to 80mm, so you can create a close, clean and even cut or mow longer patches of grass, with variations in between.
The clean, fresh lines of the tractor are both pleasing and ergonomically sound, and all the controls on the Mountfield 1530H are very simple to use and specifically designed to be within optimal reach of the operator. This includes the easy-to-use cutting -height adjustment handle, which requires minimum effort and engages easily, The overall design of the tractor is carefully thought out to make use stress free, this runs to the step-through shape, making it easy to get on and off the machine and the gripping but soft underfoot mounting plates/foot rests, angled for optimum position. There is an ergonomically shaped seat, padded for extra comfort and mounted on a spring suspension system. The seat is adjustable so you can sit in the optimum position for mowing and the moulded steering wheel is shaped and positioned for comfort and convenience.
The wheels have heavy-duty pneumatic tyres for superior traction and stability in awkward terrain or muddy conditions and twin headlights let you work in poor visibility and enable working hours to be extended. A deck wash system enables you to sluice the cutting deck easily, keeping the deck at its most efficient.
The cutting deck is electronically engaged and is 84cm wide, with the overall width of the Mountfield 1530H at 90cm, so the tractor should be able to be negotiate most standard garden entrances. A deck wash system with twin hose nozzles is easily assessable from the sides of the mower, without having to open any part of the machine.
To enable cut and drop on rough grass areas, a deflector kit is available separately; as is a mulch plug collection-free mowing and a tow bar for attachments.
- A totally innovative and original lawn tractor featuring twin- blades - the first time on an 84cm cutting width lawn tractor
- Newly twin-bladed deck with untimed cutting action for smooth and even cut without potential problems associated with timed, overlapping blades.
- Smooth, reliable, quiet engine from Mountfield delivers low vibration, low noise but high performance and long engine life
- Hydrostatic drive for maximum, unlimited control over speed and handling with no ‘up and down’ gear changes, works in both forward and reverse
- Easy step through design for hassle free mounting and dismounting
- Simple and easy to use controls within easy reach of operator
- Comfortable high-backed, padded adjustable seat with sprung suspension for operator comfort
- Electronic deck engagement
- Unrivalled grass collection
- Large capacity collecting bag
- Audio alarm alerts you when grass bag is full
- Collector can be emptied from seat
- Twin nozzle deck wash system
- Headlights for work in poor visibility
- Optional mulch plug and tow bar
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model ST 500 Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Power 7.4 kW (9.9hp) @ 2400rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6.0 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/hr (Max.) Cutting Width 84cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm Height Adjustment Single Lever, Spring Assisted (7 Positions) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 140cm Blades 2 Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes - Audible Mulching Optional Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat Highback / Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes Tow Bar Optional Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm (15") Wheels - Rear 460mm (18") Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 90cm x 234cm Sound Level 100dB (A) Weight 190.5kg Lawn Size Up to 5000m2 Warranty 5 years
- The Brand
About MountfieldThe Mountfield name has been associated with quality lawn mowers, garden tractors, ride on mowers and garden equipment for nearly 50 years.
Mountfield is part of the GGP (Global Garden Products) Group who manufacturer of one of the largest ranges of lawnmowers and garden machinery in the world. Based in northern Italy, GGP are the market leaders for ride-on mowers in Europe with an estimated 39% market share.
Mountfield lawnmowers and garden equipment are distributed in the UK by GGP UK Limited who operate a comprehensive service dealer network. Mountfield is Britain's favourite brand of petrol lawn mower and their ride-on mowers & tractors have been sold in the UK since the 1970s.
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.