- Home /
- Mountfield 1328H Compact Lawn Rider
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£39.95
If maintaining your lawn with your heavy old walk-behind machine is proving too tiresome and too time-consuming, then tackle it the fast, low-effort way with this compact 72cm ride-on mower from trusted UK brand Mountfield!
Unusually for a ride-on mower in this price-bracket, the Mountfield 1328H has been equipped with a hydrostatic drive. You’ll use a foot pedal to accelerate and decelerate in infinite increments with no need to stop in order to change gear, which in turn optimises manoeuvrability and makes it much easier to safely and accurately work around and between obstacles.
The Mountfield 1328H Compact Lawn Rider might be small, but it certainly doesn’t compromise on power and performance, with its 352cc STIGA ST350 four-stroke air-cooled engine delivering a sizeable 8.4hp to the rear wheels and blade.
OHV technology provides a marked reduction in noise, carbon emissions and fuel-costs; while an electric key starter makes getting going fast and hassle-free.
Capable of handling a diverse array of grass conditions, the 1328H ride-on lawnmower can either collect clippings in its capacious 170-litre collector (with ‘bag full’ indicator); or mulch them and return them to the turf to act as an organic fertiliser that won’t cost you a penny*. Further enhancing versatility is Mountfield’s provision of seven preset heights of cut, adjustable between 30 and 80mm.
Further attractive features include large-diameter, wide-profile drive-tyres that offers the perfect compromise between surface gentleness and high-grip traction; and a front-mounted headlight that makes it possible to keep on working if you’ve left things until a bit late in the day.
* The mulch-kit is available separately
- A compact ride-on that’s great for small gardens with awkward corners and narrow gateways
- Ultra-dependable and highly efficient OHV engine from STIGA
- Electric key start eliminates ignition headaches
- Capacious fuel-tank minimises down-time
- Hydrostatic drive provides the ultimate in control and manoeuvrability
- Large-capacity catcher with a handy ‘collector full’ buzzer
- Also mulch-capable (optional)
- Seven cutting-heights to choose from
- Wide-profile tyres will grip the lawn-surface without gouging it
Engine Make Stiga Engine Model ST 350 Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 352cc Engine Power 8.4hp / 6.5kW @ 2600rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Rear Wheel Turning Circle 140cm Cutting Width 72cm Cutting Heights 30-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 170 Litres Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Wheels - Front 280mm Wheels - Rear 380mm Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 76cm x 186cm Weight 168kg Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.