- Home /
- Meccanica Benassi RF630 Field & Brush Mower
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£99.95
Built to go where handheld brushcutters fear to tread, this heavy-duty wheeled roughcutter from MowDirect-exclusive brand Meccanica Benassi will prove a sound investment for gardeners, growers, estate managers, smallholders and commercial landscaping contractors needing a machine that will take expansive areas of wild, out-of-control vegetation in its stride!
It might be a substantial bit of kit, but the Meccanica Benassi RF630 Field & Brush Mower is nevertheless supremely manoeuvrable, with its independent wheel-drives and four-speed gearing combining to make the negotiation of obstacles and tight corners a breeze.
The Meccanica Benassi RF630 Field & Brush Mower boasts a high-capacity, high-output 223cc (5.6hp) Briggs & Stratton 950E-Series engine, which, thanks to its OHV design, is cheap to run, environmentally sound and quiet in operation.
Splash Lubrication works with a top-quality paper-type air-filter to optimise long-term reliability; while Briggs’ Magnetron electronic ignition ensures fast, hassle-free starting at each time of asking.
The handy blade-brake clutch on the high-specification Meccanica Benassi RF630 Field & Brush Mower means you can disengage the blade when traversing areas that don’t need to be mown, thereby eliminating the need to stop and restart the engine.
Further premium features include substantial tractor-style pneumatic tyres, which provide essential traction in adverse conditions and on tricky terrain; and a height-adjustable handlebar, which can be made comfortable for any user.
- A powerful and fast-working field & brush mower capable of handling the toughest jobs
- Suitable for both semi-pro and heavy-duty domestic applications
- Industrial-strength blade will scythe with ease through dense, long-established vegetation
- Premium OHV engine from US power-giants Briggs & Stratton
- Independent wheel-drive and 4-speed gearbox confer excellent manoeuvrability
- Time- and effort-saving blade-brake clutch
- Ergonomic adjustable handlebar
- Comfortably positioned control-levers
- High-grip tractor-style tyres
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 950E Series OHV Engine Capacity 223cc Engine Power 5.6hp / 4.2kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.1 Litres Transmission Self Propelled (3 Forward / 1 Reverse) Differential No Cutting Width 63cm Cutting Heights Adjustable Blades Single with Secondary Mulching-Blades Handles Adjustable Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Weight 101kg Warranty 2 Years