- Home /
- Meccanica Benassi RF219 Field & Brush Mower
Domestic gardeners and landscape professionals looking to clear large areas of the sort of overgrown, out-of-control vegetation that would prove too much for a handheld brushcutter to cope with should take a look at this voracious field-and-brush mower from Italian engineering-giants Meccanica Benassi!
The Meccanica Benassi RF219 Field & Brush Mower comes equipped with a Briggs & Stratton 875-Series engine; a premium 190cc four-stroke air-cooled unit with a Kool Bore aluminium-alloy cylinder sleeve that works to maximise engine-life by limiting operating temperature.
Other key engine-features include an overhead-valve for improved fuel-economy with less noise and reduced emissions; and Briggs’ Magnetron electronic ignition system for ultra-dependable starting with no maintenance requirements.
The heavy-duty handlebars on the Meccanica Benassi RF219 Field & Brush Mower can be adjusted through multiple positions to meet the needs of any user; and can be detached for more compact transport and storage.
Suitable for use in adverse conditions and on tough terrain, the Meccanica Benassi RF219 Field & Brush Mower boasts sizeable tractor-type pneumatic tyres offering high-grip traction.
- A powerful and fast-working field & brush mower capable of handling the toughest jobs
- Suitable for both semi-pro and heavy-duty domestic applications
- Industrial-strength blade will scythe with ease through dense, long-established vegetation
- Premium OHV engine from US power-giants Briggs & Stratton
- Self-propelled drive makes it easy to traverse inclines and areas of rough
- Time- and effort-saving blade-brake clutch
- Detachable handlebar for convenient transport and storage
- Comfortably positioned control-levers
- High-grip tractor-style tyres
- Exclusive to MowDirect
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 875 Series OHV Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Power 5hp / 3.8kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Recoil Transmission Self-Propelled - Single Speed Differential No Cutting Width 55cm Blades Single with Secondary Mulching-Blades Handles Adjustable / Detachable Wheels 300mm with Pneumatic Tyres Weight 59kg Warranty 2 Years