- Home /
- Maruyama AHT2630D-L Long-Reach Petrol Hedgetrimmer
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£21.95
Capitools Price Only£16.95
Keep both feet on the ground at all times and tackle the tops and sides of substantial hedges quickly, safely and in comfort with the Maruyama AHT2630D-L petrol long-reach pole hedgetrimmer!
Aimed at commercial landscapers and estate managers maintaining extensive grounds, the Maruyama AHT2630D-L benefits from a 135° angle-adjustable cutter-head that makes it possible to access those awkward areas of the subject hedge without adopting an unnatural – and potentially unsafe – body position.
A premium machine, the perfectly balanced Maruyama AHT2630D-L Long-Reach Petrol Hedgetrimmer features a pair of expansive and highly productive 61cm triple-edged blades, which are made from induction-hardened, chrome-plated steel so as to ensure the best possible finish.
A heavy-duty gear-case confers superior long-term reliability; while an ergonomic shoulder-strap and adjustable foam-filled loop-and-bar handle provide day-long comfort.
This powerful, 25.4cc (1.03hp) model has a 154cm shaft and weighs only 6.8kg.
- A premium long-reach pole hedgetrimmer engineered for both horticultural pros and serious domestic topiarists
- Designed to give convenient, ladder-free access to tall, trickily positioned hedges and shrubs
- Articulating cutter-bar can be configured to suit any hedge-shape
- Top-grade chrome-plated steel blades for flawless results
- Comfortable, ergonomically optimised loop-and-bar handle
- Shoulder harness included in the package
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Maruyama Engine Capacity 25.4cc Engine Power 1.03hp / 0.77kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.5 Litres Overall Length 154cm Blade Length 61cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Blade Adjustment (degrees) 135° Harness Included - Single Shoulder Harness Weight 6.8kg Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 2 Years Commercial