- Home /
- Makita DTD152Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver with 1x Dc18rc 18v Charger
DTD152 Impact Driver
The Makita DTD152 is a compact impact driver with an overall length of only 137mm. Although small it is packed with features like 0-3500 impacts per minute and bright twin LED job lights for working in dark conditions. It also has an all-metal gearbox for long life and a soft-grip handle designed to maximize thrust right to the bit.
The MAKDC18RC fast charger, also known as the Makita DC18RC Li-ion 7.2 / 14.4 / 18v LXT Charger, uses Intelligent Charging Technology to control current, voltage and temperature to maximize the battery life. The DC18RC can charges a BL1830B 18v LXT 3.0Ah battery in approximately 22 minutes - and to the fullest charge.
The MAKITA DC18RC has a cooling fan and Active 3 Controls. This means that during the loading of the charging voltage, charging current, and temperature is held in the holes. The cooling system blows cool air into the battery. As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated.
DTD152Z Impact Driver
- Electric brake
- Mechanical 2-speed control
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- One touch bit installation
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- Compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
- Battery protection circuit
- All metal gears
- Fast charging - charges a Makstar 18v LXT Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Makita’s 18v & 14v batteries have a built in memory chip that records the battery usage history. While the battery is connected it will transmit the data to the charger
- A great advantage of Lithium Ion technology is that it provides the user with the possibility to charge the batteries anytime, without any need to wait for their complete power deployment.
- A great improvement compared to older technologies like Ni-Cad
Drill Type Standard Battery Type Lithium-Ion (LXT) Battery Power 18V Battery Charge Time 22Min Battery Charge Indicator Yes Charger Included Yes Electronic Speed Control Yes Gears 2 Carry Case Included No Warranty 2 Years