- Home /
- Makita DTD152Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless Impact Driver + 1x 5.0ah Li-ion Battery with DC18RC 18v Charger
Makita DTD152 impact driver
The Makita DTD152 is a compact impact driver with an overall length of only 137mm. Although small it is packed with features like 0-3500 impacts per minute and bright twin LED job lights for working in dark conditions. It also has an all-metal gearbox for long life and a soft-grip handle designed to maximize thrust right to the bit.
Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah
Where uninterrupted run time is critical, such as on remote construction locations or where charging capacity is distant and would mean valuable time lost away from the operating point, extended run time is all-important. The Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah 18v Li-ion battery provides 66% more run time than that of the 3.0Ah battery whilst maintaining the same size and weight so maintaining the excellent balance and comfort of a Makita tool in use.
The MAKDC18RC fast charger, also known as the Makita DC18RC Li-ion 7.2 / 14.4 / 18v LXT Charger, uses Intelligent Charging Technology to control current, voltage and temperature to maximize the battery life. The DC18RC can charges a BL1830B 18v LXT 3.0Ah battery in approximately 22 minutes - and to the fullest charge.
The MAKITA DC18RC has a cooling fan and Active 3 Controls. This means that during the loading of the charging voltage, charging current, and temperature is held in the holes. The cooling system blows cool air into the battery. As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated.
DTD152Z Impact Driver
- Electric brake
- Mechanical 2-speed control
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- One touch bit installation
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- Compact overall length of 137mm
- Lightweight design
- Battery protection circuit
- All metal gears
Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah
- Battery capacity indicator LED's show how much juice you have left on demand
- 66% more runtime than 3.0Ah battery (BL 1830) with no compromise on weight or size
- Unbeatable 45 minute charge time with either DC18RC or DC18RA charger
- Makita BL1850B 18v 5Ah Li-ion battery is compatible with 18v tools if they have a star on the connector plate or has a yellow connector plate
- Fast charging - charges a Makstar 18v LXT Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Makita’s 18v & 14v batteries have a built in memory chip that records the battery usage history. While the battery is connected it will transmit the data to the charger
- A great advantage of Lithium Ion technology is that it provides the user with the possibility to charge the batteries anytime, without any need to wait for their complete power deployment.
- A great improvement compared to older technologies like Ni-Cad
Drill Type Standard Battery Type Lithium-Ion (LXT) Battery Power 18V Battery Charge Time 22Min Battery Charge Indicator Yes Battery Included Yes Charger Included Yes Gears 2 Carry Case Included No Warranty 2 Years