- Home /
- Makita DHP458Z 18v Cordless Combi Drill Body + DC18RC 18v Charger with Makpac 3 Case
DHP458 Combi Drill
The Makita DHP458 cordless combi drill/driver is an extremely compact tool with an overall length of 225mm the shortest in its class with high power and productivity achieved with the new DC motor (FD31-30). The DHP458 has enhanced dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation.
The DHP458Z has significantly more power, more drilling capabilities, increased robustness, and added extras such as a depth stop and side handle, making the DHP458Z an all-around winner if you're looking for the perfect combo to add to your collection.
The MAKDC18RC fast charger, also known as the Makita DC18RC Li-ion 7.2 / 14.4 / 18v LXT Charger, uses Intelligent Charging Technology to control current, voltage and temperature to maximize the battery life. The DC18RC can charges a BL1830B 18v LXT 3.0Ah battery in approximately 22 minutes - and to the fullest charge.
The MAKITA DC18RC has a cooling fan and Active 3 Controls. This means that during the loading of the charging voltage, charging current, and temperature is held in the holes. The cooling system blows cool air into the battery. As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated.
MAKPAC 3 CASE
MAKPAC. The connector case system designed for the professional. Strong and collapsible carry handles make the connector cases easy to move and store. Rounded grips make it easy to remove the individual cases. The MAKPAC connector case system consists of four cases varying in height. The cases can be stacked on top of each other and locked together with the locking latches. The interconnected cases take up less storage space and are easy to transport to and from the worksite. You can select a molded inlay to suit your machine then select a case size to suit your requirement. This case measures 396mm x 296mm x 210mm.
DHP458Z Combi Drill
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- Fast charging - charges a Makstar 18v LXT Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Makita’s 18v & 14v batteries have a built in memory chip that records the battery usage history. While the battery is connected it will transmit the data to the charger
- A great advantage of Lithium Ion technology is that it provides the user with the possibility to charge the batteries anytime, without any need to wait for their complete power deployment.
- A great improvement compared to older technologies like Ni-Cad
MAKPAC 3 CASE
- Stackable for storage and easy transportation
- Strong and collapsible handles
- Four different sizes to choose from in the Makpac range - all connectable
- Inlays available for each Makpac size (sold separately)
Drill Type Standard Battery Type Lithium-Ion (LXT) Battery Power 18V Battery Charge Time 22Min Battery Charge Indicator Yes Charger Included Yes Chuck Type 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal Gears 2 Carry Case Included Yes Warranty 2 Years