DHP458 Combi Drill
The Makita DHP458 cordless combi drill/driver is an extremely compact tool with an overall length of 225mm the shortest in its class with high power and productivity achieved with the new DC motor (FD31-30). The DHP458 has enhanced dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation.
The DHP458Z has significantly more power, more drilling capabilities, increased robustness, and added extras such as a depth stop and side handle, making the DHP458Z an all-around winner if you're looking for the perfect combo to add to your collection.
Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah
Where uninterrupted run time is critical, such as on remote construction locations or where charging capacity is distant and would mean valuable time lost away from the operating point, extended run time is all-important. The Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah 18v Li-ion battery provides 66% more run time than that of the 3.0Ah battery whilst maintaining the same size and weight so maintaining the excellent balance and comfort of a Makita tool in use.
The introduction of a 5.0Ah battery option will suit those operators who regularly undertake high-load operations or are frequently working on large sites far distant from a charging point. The greater capacity within the 5.0Ah battery protects against over-heating and high discharge during heavy demand operations, thus extending the working life of the battery. The need to carry additional batteries, or be able to recharge batteries regularly, can be avoided by choosing the 5.0Ah battery option.
MAKPAC 3 CASE
MAKPAC. The connector case system designed for the professional. Strong and collapsible carry handles make the connector cases easy to move and store. Rounded grips make it easy to remove the individual cases. The MAKPAC connector case system consists of four cases varying in height. The cases can be stacked on top of each other and locked together with the locking latches. The interconnected cases take up less storage space and are easy to transport to and from the worksite. You can select a molded inlay to suit your machine then select a case size to suit your requirement. This case measures 396mm x 296mm x 210mm.
DHP458Z Combi Drill
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah
- Battery capacity indicator LED's show how much juice you have left on demand
- 66% more runtime than 3.0Ah battery (BL 1830) with no compromise on weight or size
- Unbeatable 45 minute charge time with either DC18RC or DC18RA charger
- Makita BL1850B 18v 5Ah Li-ion battery is compatible with 18v tools if they have a star on the connector plate or has a yellow connector plate
MAKPAC 3 CASE
- Stackable for storage and easy transportation
- Strong and collapsible handles
- Four different sizes to choose from in the Makpac range - all connectable
- Inlays available for each Makpac size (sold separately)
Drill Type Standard Battery Type Lithium-Ion (LXT) Battery Power 18V Battery Charge Time 22Min Battery Charge Indicator Yes Battery Included Yes Chuck Type 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal Gears 2 Carry Case Included Yes Warranty 2 Years