- Home /
- Makita BL1850 18v Lxt 5.0ah Li-ion Battery + 1x DC18RC 18v Charger Makpac 3 Case
Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah
Where uninterrupted run time is critical, such as on remote construction locations or where charging capacity is distant and would mean valuable time lost away from the operating point, extended run time is all-important. The Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah 18v Li-ion battery provides 66% more run time than that of the 3.0Ah battery whilst maintaining the same size and weight so maintaining the excellent balance and comfort of a Makita tool in use.
The introduction of a 5.0Ah battery option will suit those operators who regularly undertake high-load operations or are frequently working on large sites far distant from a charging point. The greater capacity within the 5.0Ah battery protects against over-heating and high discharge during heavy demand operations, thus extending the working life of the battery. The need to carry additional batteries, or be able to recharge batteries regularly, can be avoided by choosing the 5.0Ah battery option.
The MAKDC18RC fast charger, also known as the Makita DC18RC Li-ion 7.2 / 14.4 / 18v LXT Charger, uses Intelligent Charging Technology to control current, voltage and temperature to maximize the battery life. The DC18RC can charges a BL1830B 18v LXT 3.0Ah battery in approximately 22 minutes - and to the fullest charge.
The MAKITA DC18RC has a cooling fan and Active 3 Controls. This means that during the loading of the charging voltage, charging current, and temperature is held in the holes. The cooling system blows cool air into the battery. As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated.
MAKPAC 3 CASE
MAKPAC. The connector case system designed for the professional. Strong and collapsible carry handles make the connector cases easy to move and store. Rounded grips make it easy to remove the individual cases. The MAKPAC connector case system consists of four cases varying in height. The cases can be stacked on top of each other and locked together with the locking latches. The interconnected cases take up less storage space and are easy to transport to and from the worksite. You can select a molded inlay to suit your machine then select a case size to suit your requirement. This case measures 396mm x 296mm x 210mm.
Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah
- Battery capacity indicator LED's show how much juice you have left on demand
- 66% more runtime than 3.0Ah battery (BL 1830) with no compromise on weight or size
- Unbeatable 45 minute charge time with either DC18RC or DC18RA charger
- Makita BL1850B 18v 5Ah Li-ion battery is compatible with 18v tools if they have a star on the connector plate or has a yellow connector plate
- Fast charging - charges a Makstar 18v LXT Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Makita’s 18v & 14v batteries have a built in memory chip that records the battery usage history. While the battery is connected it will transmit the data to the charger
- A great advantage of Lithium Ion technology is that it provides the user with the possibility to charge the batteries anytime, without any need to wait for their complete power deployment.
- A great improvement compared to older technologies like Ni-Cad
MAKPAC 3 CASE
- Stackable for storage and easy transportation
- Strong and collapsible handles
- Four different sizes to choose from in the Makpac range - all connectable
- Inlays available for each Makpac size (sold separately)