- Home /
- Makita 18V Cordless DSS611Z Circular Saw + DBO180Z Orbit Sander + DHP458Z Combi Drill Inc. 1X 5.0AH Li-ion Battery with DC18RC 18V Charger
Makita DSS611Z Circular Saw
With its high-output 18v Li-Ion battery driving a powerful motor, the Makita DSS611Z Circular Saw cuts super-smoothly at a rapid 3700rpm rotation speed. Capable of executing bevel-cuts between 0 and 45°, the DSS611Z benefits from a robust – but lightweight – aluminium base, which confers excellent durability. A calibration line allows you to accurately adjust the working-depth; while twin operating-triggers mean you can have total confidence when it comes to operator safety.
Makita DBO180Z Cordless Sander
Powered by a high-capacity, high-output 18v Li-Ion battery, the Makita DBO180Z Cordless Sander is flexible in use, with its three operating-speeds – low; medium; rapid – making it possible to adapt to the particular task in hand. A substantial 2.8mm working-diameter and random orbital action ensure a super-smooth finish and a fast work-rate; while pad-control technology means the pad speed is properly regulated on start-up. Also features are a durable, dust-sealed switch and bearing; and a dust-collection system for a more pleasant working-environment.
Makita DHP458Z Combi Drill
Featuring a two-speed mechanical transmission and a high-performance four-pole motor, the Makita DHP458Z will breeze its way through whatever drilling, hammer-drilling or riveting-job you’re looking to undertake! All-metal gearing and an aluminium gearbox combine to confer high-end durability; while heavy-duty ratcheting ensures the bit is held securely in place at all times (bit attachment and removal can be done with one hand). For excellent versatility, there’s a drill mode and 21 clutch-settings.
Makita BL1850B Battery
If you’re going to be working some distance from a power-point, extended run-times are essential. That’s where the 5Ah BL1850B battery comes in, with its extra capacity delivering a run-time 66% longer than the 3Ah option! The extra capacity doesn’t just extend run-time, it also reduces discharge under very heavy loads, while at the same protecting against overheating, which in turn significantly lengthens battery-life. A further benefit of the 5Ah version is that it eliminates the inconvenience of having to carry around additional batteries.
Makita DC18RC Fast Charger
This Fast Charger certainly lives up to its name – it charges the BL1830B 3Ah battery to full capacity in a mere 22 minutes! The Makita DC18RC Fast Charger employs the world-famous Japanese manufacturer’s Intelligent Charging Technology, whereby voltage, temperature and current are carefully controlled so as to maximise the life of the battery. Battery-life is further extended – and charge-times are further reduced – thanks to a temperature-control system, which provides the battery with a constant stream of cooling air.
Makita DSS611Z Circular Saw
- A double safety trigger is used.
- Dust nozzle is detachable.
- Grip comfort is excellent.
- Cut depths at 90 degrees 57 millimetres, 45 degrees 40 millimetres, and 50 degrees 36 millimetres
- 20 mm bore diameter
- Design that is both compact and lightweight
Makita DBO180Z Cordless sander
- Electronic push button switch with three speed settings that is simple to use. 7000, 9500, and 11000 orbits per minute
- Sanding strokes per minute: 14000/19000/22000
- Connected to a dust extractor The battery is not included.
- Compact design with a low centre of gravity and a short height for improved manoeuvrability
- Paper fastener with a hook and loop closure.
- Sanding vibration: 2.5 m/sec2
DHP458Z Combi Drill
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
Makita BL1850B Battery
- Fast charging - charges a Makstar 18v LXT Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
- Makita’s 18v & 14v batteries have a built in memory chip that records the battery usage history. While the battery is connected it will transmit the data to the charger
- A great advantage of Lithium Ion technology is that it provides the user with the possibility to charge the batteries anytime, without any need to wait for their complete power deployment.
- A great improvement compared to older technologies like Ni-Cad
Makita DC18RC Charger
- Stackable for storage and easy transportation
- Strong and collapsible handles
- Four different sizes to choose from in the Makpac range - all connectable
- Inlays available for each Makpac size (sold separately)
Motor 230V Power 18V Weight 8.65 Warranty 2 Years