- Home /
- Loncin LC3500I Inverter Generator
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£16.95
The Loncin LC3500I Inverter Generator is both environment- and neighbourhood-friendly, thanks to its noise-minimising Eco throttle and low-emission operation (sound-output is a mere 65dB (A)).
Making it tick is a Loncin LC170FD-3 engine; a 212cc air-cooled four-stroke unit that boasts numerous fuel-saving design-features, including a newly redesigned combustion-chamber; overhead-valve technology; and an optimised compression-ratio - these, along with a capacious 10-litre fuel-tank, ensure you’ll get seven-hours of interruption-free electricity production.
It’s equipped with a lightweight microprocessor rather than a heavy conventional alternator, so power-delivery is smooth enough to charge sensitive equipment like televisions and radios; and it benefits from a DC outlet that makes it possible to charge laptops, mobiles and tablets.
This quiet-running inverter generator from Loncin is ideal for providing low-cost electricity at festivals, country fairs, campsites and other outdoor locations. Other uses might include emergency back-up at home or for out-buildings (please check wattage requirements).
Four sturdy wheels and a transport handle are provided for easy movement to and from the place of use.
- A powerful inverter generator for workshop or leisure use
- Voltage-regulated power
- Compact and easy to transport and store
- A cost-effective power solution
- Low carbon-emissions for environmentally-sound operation
- Good fuel-economy for lower running-costs
- Large fuel-tank for lengthy run-times
- Impressively low noise-to-power-output ratio
- Capable of driving sensitive products, including computers
- DC outlets for phone-charging
Engine Type Petrol 4-Stroke Engine Make Loncin Engine Model LC170FD-3 OHV Net Power 4hp / 3kW Engine Capacity 212cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 10 Litres Rated Output 3kW Rated Voltage TBC Run Time 7 Hours Sockets 2 + DC Noise Level 65dB (A) Starting system Electric / Recoil Dimensions (HxWxL) 51cm x 44cm x 58cm Weight 45kg Warranty 2 Years