- Home /
- Loncin LC25ZB21-1.2Q 1" Petrol Powered Water Pump
Loncin make durable and reliable engines and pumps, and if you need to remove water from a flooded basement kitchen, empty a swimming or paddling pool, or many other kinds of domestic fluid removing work, this model is ideal.
It delivers 8000 litres per hour, with Loncin's easy-to-start, reliable LC152F, 1.6hp, 97cc engine providing the power. The engine has fuel saving OHV technology for smoother performance and environmentally friendly emission volumes. This model is perfect for larger-scale domestic use, as well as on farms and small construction sites, and has reduced vibrations for lower noise floors and more efficient use.
A maximum lift of 21 metres gives you plenty of flexibility when taking water from a low to high area. *
The pump body is made of a lightweight but strong, corrosion resistant, aluminium alloy and the impeller, which creates the centrifugal force that drives the fluid out, as well as the volute (the fluid exit chamber), are constructed from tough and durable cast iron.
High quality ceramic sealing is used to make sure no water can get in, vital in a water pump.
A low-oil protection device offers peace of mind and the pump is compact and neat, with a sturdy stand to keep it steady, a low-effort recoil start and an integrated carrying handle.
The weight is a relatively low 13kg.
* The actual lift of a water pump = suction lift + discharge lift, and the water pump lift as stated is about 1.15 - 1.20 times of the actual water lifting height; so with a 21m lift pump you are looking at an actual lifting height of about 18m.
SAFETY WARNING: Never operate or activate this water pump in an enclosed or partly enclosed space, and always make sure there is adequate ventilation around the pump before operating.
- Compact and powerful centrifugal water pump for domestic use
- Reliable, durable commercial grade OHV engine for smooth, low emission power
- Safety standing bars to protect engine and fuel tank and keep it steady
- Cast iron volute (exit chamber) and impeller
- Ceramic seals for corrosion resistance and durability
- Easy, recoil start for reliability
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Power 1.6hp / 1.2kW Engine Capacity 97cc Flow Rate (Max.) 8000LPH Maximum Head 21m Delivery Diameter 2.5cm Suction Diameter 2.5cm Dimensions (HxWxL) 38cm x W: x 30cm x H: 37cm