- Home /
- Hyundai HYTD500 196cc Petrol 500kg Payload Tracked Mini Dumper / Power Barrow / Transporter
Easily shift loads of up to 500kg with the Hyundai HYTD500, from heavy rock loads, gravel, logs and construction-materials over adverse terrain. This is the safe, hassle-free way to tranport materials with this professional-grade tracked transporter from high-end brand Hyundai.
Delivering a hefty 6.5hp engine, powered by Hyundai IC200 OHV 4-Stroke 196cc that employs Hyundai’s efficiency-maximising and emission-minimising overhead-valve (OHV) technology; and which boasts a precision-balanced, ball-bearing-supported crankshaft for low-vibration operation.
The Hyundai HYTD500 transporter excels in terms of agility and can takle a host of grounds, with it's all terrain rubber tracks.and a climbing ability of up to 20 degree inclines. The intuitive clutch-based steering enabling you to realign and to negotiate obstacles with supreme ease.
With the added skid steer system allows you to spin nearly on the spot with no need for lifting or dragging, allowing supremse ease to heavy duty work.
It runs on all-terrain rubber tracks that facilitate the coverage of the most challenging surfaces; and it offers a single leaver tip with a heavy duty design and hydraulic mechanism that makes it ideal for the creation of piles and mounds (the dumping-system is hydraulic).
So as to help you adapt to the load- and terrain-type, Hyundai have equipped this model with a multi-speed gearbox comprising four forward and one reverse gear operation.
Also featured is an extra-robust frame for superior strength and durability; and an oil-immersed transmission that means reduced wear and tear on key components.
The load-capacity is a substantial 500kg
Dimensions L X W X H (mm) 1610X710X1030mm
- A heavy-duty tracked transporter ideal for construction- and agricultural-use from Hyundai
- Tough all terrain rubber-tracks confer a go-anywhere capability
- Multi-speed drive for flexibility of use
- Premium OHV engine from global manufacturers Hyundai
- Strong and durable frame will cope with the rigours of intensive use
- Huge 300kgs load-capacity means fewer trips
- Intuitive lever/clutch steering confers excellent manoeuvrability
Load Capacity 300kg Dimensions 1610X710X1030mm Max. Slope 20 Degrees Weight 255.5kg Warranty 3 Years