- Home /
- Feider FMTC-PRO100 Professional Petrol Tiller
Professional horticulturalists needing a fast- and hard-working machine for large-scale weeding, aeration, fertiliser-application or ground preparation should check-out this commercial-duty petrol cultivator from premium European brand Feider!
The Feider FMTC-PRO100 Professional Petrol Tiller is equipped with a series of eight multi-tined, high-torque rotors that give a highly productive 100cm working-width; and which will break-through and turn-over even the most heavily compacted and/or parched soil-types. A hefty machine-weight of 98kg and a very high-output 7hp four-stroke OHV engine combine to further enhance soil-penetration capability.
The ability to handle different types of cultivation tasks is key in a tiller, so Feider have furnished the FMTC-PRO100 with an adjustable depth control, which can be set as low as 160mm.
A vertically- and horizontally-adjustable handlebar confers superior user-comfort and facilitates up-to-the-edge tilling; while a ‘deadman’s handle’ maximises operator safety by bringing the engine and rotors to an immediate halt when it’s released.
Thanks to its front guide-wheel, which can be retracted so it doesn’t get in the way when you’re working, the Feider FMTC-PRO100 Professional Petrol Tiller couldn’t be easier to shift from location to location.
Also featured on this model is a belt-and-chain transmission, which can be quickly removed for hassle-free cleaning and maintenance.
- A substantial petrol cultivator designed for large-area commercial use
- Powerful engine and high-torque transmission – take the toughest soil-conditions in your stride!
- Adjustable working-depth lets you adapt to what the task requires
- Safety-optimising operator presence control
- Vertically/laterally adjustable handlebar for comfortable tilling and enhanced flexibility
- Transport wheel can be retracted if needed
Engine Make Feider Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 212cc Engine Power 7hp / 5.2kW Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.6 Litres Oil Tank Capacity 0.6 Litres Gears 3 Forward / 1 Reverse Transmission Belt & Chain - Detachable Drive Manual Working Width 100cm Working Depth -100mm to -160mm No. of Tines 32 R.P.M. of Rotars 3200rpm Handles Height Adjustable / Laterally Adjustable Wheel Type Retractable Sound Level 98dB (A) Vibration Left: 6.14m/s2 - Right: 5.48m/s2 - K=1.5m/s2 Weight 98kg Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.