- Home /
- Feider FMTB80 Petrol Front-Tine Tiller
Gardeners, growers and smallholders looking to prepare expansive areas of ground ready for planting or seeding will find this fast-working petrol tiller from top European brand Feider an indispensable ally!
The Feider FMTB80 is one of the most powerful petrol front-tine tillers available in this price bracket, with its efficient and smooth-running 212cc air-cooled four-stroke OHV engine providing the six four-tine rotors with a muscular 7hp via a torque-optimising belt-and-chain drive.
As productive as it is powerful, the Feider FMTB80 Petrol Front-Tine Tiller boasts a class-leading 79cm working-width, which ensures the rapid coverage of sizeable areas.
A front-mounted transport wheel makes getting it from the shed to the plot a hassle-free operation; while a depth-adjustable brake shoe means it can be set-up for deep ploughing, light surface-weeding and everything in between.
Thanks to Feider’s provision of a reverse gear, the FMTB80 can be backed-out of awkward corners and will prove easy to free, should it dig-in too deeply and become stuck.
The handlebars on this model can be height-adjusted to suit the operator; and laterally adjusted to enable you to till flush alongside walls and fences.
- A MowDirect-exclusive machine offering class-leading power and productivity
- High-performance 4-stroke engine with an emission-reducing and fuel-saving OHV design
- 24 robust steel tines will take demanding soil-conditions in their stride
- Detachable transmission makes routine maintenance a whole lot easier
- Working-height can be adjusted to suit the particular task in hand
- Reverse gear means you’ll have no trouble manoeuvring out of awkward corners
Engine Make Feider Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 212cc Engine Power 7hp / 5.2kW Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.6 Litres Oil Tank Capacity 1.6 Litres Gears 1 Forward / 1 Reverse Transmission No Drive No Working Width 79cm Working Depth -100mm to -160mm No. of Tines 24 R.P.M. of Rotars 3200rpm Handles Vertically and Laterally Adjustable Wheel Type Retractable - Front Mounted Sound Level 98dB(A) Weight 57kg Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by RA HOPE / (Posted on 15/04/2021)
GOOD PRODUCTReview by RA HOPE / (Posted on 15/04/2021)I bought this rotovator to replace an old one which was past its best. The old one from Machine Mart had to be assembled so I was surprised that this new one came already assembled and ready to go. It is bigger than I imagined but the tines can easily be reduce from 6 to 4. The only problem was that the choke was the reverse of the diagram but once located there was no problem.
Ease of Use
- GOOD PRODUCT