- Home /
- Feider FMTB50 Petrol Front-Tine Tiller
Aimed at smallholders, gardeners and growers needing to get substantial areas of ground ready for seeding or planting, the MowDirect-exclusive front-tine tiller from leading European brand Feider will save hours of back-breaking work with a garden fork!
Capable of breaking through the most claggy and/or sun-baked earth, the high-performance Feider FMTB50 Petrol Front-Tine Tiller comes equipped with a high-capacity 212cc four-stroke air-cooled OHV engine, which provides the four rotors with a sizeable 7hp through a torque-maximising belt-and-chain drive (the transmission can be removed for cleaning and maintenance).
The most compact front-tine tiller in the Feider range, the Feider FMTB50 has a relatively narrow 59cm working-width that makes it possible to weed and aerate between rows of existing crops without damaging them.
Feider’s inclusion of a reverse gear ensures superior confined-area manoeuvrability and makes it easy to free if it becomes dug-in; while their provision of a front transport wheel, which can be retracted during use, makes shifting it to and from the work area a doddle.
Flexible in use, the Feider FMTB50 Petrol Front-Tine Tiller benefits from an adjustable depth-control that means it can be configured to suit the nature of the application you’re undertaking.
This model’s handlebars can be laterally adjusted so you can get right alongside fences and walls; and vertically-adjusted to match the operator’s height.
- A MowDirect-exclusive machine offering class-leading power and productivity
- High-performance 4-stroke engine with an emission-reducing and fuel-saving OHV design
- 24 robust steel tines will take demanding soil-conditions in their stride
- Detachable transmission makes routine maintenance a whole lot easier
- Working-height can be adjusted to suit the particular task in hand
- Reverse gear means you’ll have no trouble manoeuvring out of awkward corners
Engine Make Feider Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 212cc Engine Power 7hp / 5.2kW Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.6 Litres Oil Tank Capacity 1.6 Litres Gears 1 Forward / 1 Reverse Transmission No Drive No Working Width 54cm Working Depth -100mm to -160mm No. of Tines 16 R.P.M. of Rotars 3200rpm Handles Vertically and Laterally Adjustable Wheel Type Retractable - Front Mounted Sound Level 98 dB(A) Weight 52.5kg Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by Gavin McTucker / (Posted on 29/04/2021)
Very happyReview by Gavin McTucker / (Posted on 29/04/2021)Excellent value cultivator, efficient and easy to use. Seems well designed and easty to maintain.
Delivery was very fast and customer care excellent.
Ease of Use
- Very happy