- Home /
- Feider FBA-E200ES Self-Propelled Powered Sweeper with Electric Start
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£99.00
Capitools Price Only£99.00
Capitools Price Only£249.00
Keep driveways, pavements, forecourts, lawns and roadways litter- and debris-free the fast, low-effort way with the high-performance Feider FBA-E200ES Powered Sweeper!
Its powerful but economical and clean-burning 6.5hp (196cc) Loncin overhead-valve engine drives a highly productive 80cm-wide brush that ensures a comprehensive pick-up whatever the debris- or surface-type; and which consists of durable and densely packed synthetic bristles.
Engine features include a stress-busting electric starter; a wear-resistant cast-iron cylinder-sleeve; and a damage-preventing low-oil alert.
Feider have equipped the FBA-E200ES with a seven-speed gearbox (five forward; two reverse) that not only works to optimise manoeuvrability, but also enables you to adapt to the nature of the particular task in hand.
It’s built around a robust tubular-steel frame that acts as a heavy-duty platform for the rest of the machine; and it runs on sizeable 330mm-diameter agricultural-tread pneumatic tyres, so you can expect high-grip traction and a smooth rough-ground drive.
If you’d prefer to shove debris to the left or right, the brush can be angle-adjusted through 15° to either side.
As this machine is also used in snowy conditions and infrequent use, it is not supplied with a battery but a mains cable for electric starting.
Three optional attachments are available: dozer blade; snow blower; debris catcher (no tools are required to hook-up the attachments).
- A high-performance powered sweeper for year-round large-area debris clearance
- Beefy, large-displacement OHV petrol engine from powerplant giants Loncin
- Effort-saving electric starter
- Expansive working-width - cover a huge amount of ground with each pass
- Large high-grip pneumatic tyres facilitate multi-surface use and optimise manoeuvrability
- Multi-speed transmission confers excellent versatility and flexibility of use
- Angle-adjustable brush - push debris to the left or right when required
- Strong and durable steel chassis
- Range of quick-fit attachments available
Engine Make Loncin Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 196cc Engine Power 6.5hp / 4.8kW Engine Starting System Electric Start Sweeping Width 80cm Brush Diameter 345mm Gears 5 Forward / 2 Reverse Wheel Size 330mm Sweeper Type Powered
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Review by JOHN WALKER / (Posted on 30/07/2021)
Very HAPPYReview by JOHN WALKER / (Posted on 30/07/2021)Pleased with the service I received. Quick delivery. Pleased with staff very helpful.
The sweeper I purchased is excellent did the job very well.
I had one small issue which was dealt with immediately to my satisfaction.
Ease of Use
Review by Marcus Travier / (Posted on 29/04/2021)
ExcellentReview by Marcus Travier / (Posted on 29/04/2021)An impressive and well-built sweeper. Ideal for clearing our tennis courts of debris and leaves. We also use this sweeper to clear snow from the driveway.
Self-Propelled drive allows this machine to do all the work for you. Overall very impressed.
- Very HAPPY