- Home /
- Einhell GH-BC 43AS Brushcutter
Hack with ease through nettles, tall weeds, scrub and bramble with this high-performance petrol brushcutter from German manufacturers Einhell.
Powering it is a high-grade air-cooled two-stroke engine that boasts a substantial 42.7cc cylinder displacement; and which features Einhell’s Quick-Start technology, whereby an easily accessible manual fuel-pump and an automatic choke make the ignition process quick and simple.
The Einhell GH-BC 43AS Brushcutter employs a fully adjustable ‘U’ (or ‘bike’) style handlebar that delivers low-effort control and manoeuvrability.
It utilises a dual ball-bearing mounted crankshaft that works to minimise vibration for long hours of comfortable brushcutting; and it’s built around an aluminium shaft that brings a marked reduction in weight, while delivering strength and inherent rust-resistance.
As well as a three-tooth metal brush-blade, the Einhell GH-BC 43AS also comes with a twin-line grass-trimming head that features an automatic-jog mechanism for fast, hassle-free cord-feed.
A centrifugal clutch stops the cutter-head when the engine is at idle so as to optimise the safety of the user and those in the vicinity; while a split shaft means no problems when it comes to transport and storage.
- A very high-powered domestic-use brushcutter for tough landscaping tasks
- High-capacity 42.7cc engine with Quick-Start for stress-free ignition every time
- Twin ball-bearing mounted crank for smooth, low-vibration operation
- Professional-style ‘bike’ handle for a controlled side-to-side sweeping motion
- Lightweight and rust-resistant aluminium shaft
- Shaft splits to save space in the shed or car-boot
- Centrifugal clutch brings the cutter-head to a halt when the revs hit ‘idle’
- Convenient carry-handle included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Einhell Engine Capacity 42.7cc Engine Power 1.25 kW (1.7hp) Starting System Recoil with Manual Fuel-Primer & Automatic Choke Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 42cm Blade 3-Tooth Harness Double Shoulder Harness Weight 8.94kg Warranty 2 Years