- Home /
- Efco DS4000T Professional Petrol Brushcutter
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£31.95
Capitools Price Only£16.95
Characterised by its high power-output, rock-solid build-quality and low-effort handling, the Italian-engineered Efco DS4000T Petrol Brushcutter offers all the attributes that professional landscapers deem essential!
Driving it is a very high-powered 2.5hp (44cc) Emak two-stroke engine with a commercial-grade paper-type air-filter for reduced component wear and longer intervals between replacement or cleaning; and a diamond-machined two-ring piston and crank that deliver a marked extension in engine-life.
A capacious 0.75-litre fuel-tank means you’ll be able to complete around 50-minute’s worth of work without interruption; while a decompression-valve and digital-coil serve to ensure achieving ignition is a fast, low-effort operation.
In order to facilitate day-long use, Efco have equipped the DS4000T with an ergonomic ‘cowhorn’-type handle and a high-spec four-spring anti-vibration system. Their use of a magnesium housing also contributes to user-comfort, as it helps to keep the machine’s weight down to only 8.3kg.
Supplied as standard with a 25.5cm three-tooth steel brushcutting blade and a 130mm nylon-line strimmer-head, the Efco DS4000T Professional Petrol Brushcutter is suitable for both heavy-duty brush clearance and post-mowing tidying.
The line-head incorporates a bump-feed mechanism for rapid line renewal; and employs Efco’s Load&Go technology, which makes it possible to change the spool in just 20 seconds.
- A premium petrol brushcutter for the toughest commercial landscaping tasks
- High-spec engine with a digital coil for optimum combustion and linear torque response
- Diamond-finished two-ring piston for rock-solid reliability
- Decompressor greatly lessens the pulling-force needed to achieve ignition
- 0.86-litre fuel-tank gives a lengthy 50-minute run-time
- Ergonomic ‘cowhorn’ handle confers superior manoeuvrability
- Solid-steel drive-shaft and bevel gearing ensures optimum power-transfer
- Cutter-head spool can be changed in just 20 seconds
- Bump-feed mechanism for rapid line-feed with minimal interruption to your work
- Comprehensive vibration-isolation minimises arm-strain during prolonged use
- Magnesium housing helps to keep the machine’s weight down to only 8.3kg
- Harness and three-tooth metal brush-blade included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 44cc Engine Power 2.5hp / 1.9kW Starting System Recoil with Decompression Valve Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.86 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line with Load&Go Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 130mm Blade Included - Three Tooth / 25.5cm Diameter Harness Included - Professional Double Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 28mm Sound Level 95.4 dB(A) Vibration 4.5/5.7m/s² Weight 8.3kg Warranty 3 Years