- Home /
- Efco DS3600-4S Professional 4-Stroke Low-Emission Petrol Brushcutter
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£31.95
Capitools Price Only£16.95
Combining powerful performance with superior ergonomics, this pro-grade petrol brushcutter is ideal for maintaining overgrown areas and offers a modern solution to help meet the health-and-safety needs of commercial operators and local authorities.
The engine on the Efco DS3600-4S 4-Stroke Brushcutter produces 85% fewer unburned hydrocarbons and 65% fewer nitrous-oxides than a standard two-stroke machine. It not only provides a safer working environment for the operator, but also releases far fewer emissions into the atmosphere.
Four-stroke brushcutters also offers greater convenience and improved comfort. There's no fuel/oil mixture to prepare, and starting is far easier. In addition, the four-stroke engine on this unit operates at far lower noise-levels, making it much easier on the ear and your work less disruptive to the surrounding environment. A further advantage is that four-cycle engines produce minimal vibrations compared to their two-stroke counterparts, and so cause less operator-fatigue.
Operating costs are also lower - the 35.8cc engine on the Efco DS3600-4S Professional Petrol Brushcutter consumes on average 50% less fuel than comparable-stroke machines; and oil-consumption is ultra-low too. Maintenance costs are also lessened, with fewer replacement parts being needed over the product's lifetime.
The Efco DS3600-4S Brushcutter delivers high performance levels, with high torque, even at low crankshaft speeds. The recoil housing is made of aluminium for long-term durability; while the 7mm internal driveshaft offers unwavering dependability over time. The engine can be tilted through 360° without any loss in performance.
- 50% reduction in fuel consumption compared to a conventional 2-stroke engine - a saving of 1 full tank in every 2!
- 85% reduction in unburned hydrocarbons (HC) and 65% reduction in Nitrogen oxide (NOx) compared to a conventional 2-stroke engine
- Reduced oil consumption, maintenance and spare-parts requirements compared to 2-stroke
- Guaranteed easy starting in all climatic and working conditions - automatic decompression system reduces required starting-force
- No need for troublesome 2-stroke mixture preparation
- 4-stroke technology with overhead-valve means reduced emission of smoke and odorous exhaust fumes
- Quiet-running with reduced vibration compared to 2-stroke
- Anti-vibration system comprising self-lubricating bushes
- Ergonomic handle with throttle trigger-lock and conveniently grouped controls
- Generously-sized 'loop' handle made from textured material with a textured finish for a firmer grip and increased comfort in all operating positions
- Snap-fit filter cover gives swift access to the compartment for inspection and replacement
- Engine housing made up of two separate elements in plastic and aluminium - only the guard covering the area of interest need be disassembled for servicing purposes
- 4-stroke technology makes for optimum fuel combustion .reducing post-combustion carbon deposits thereby increasing the useful life of the machine
- The facility for 360° rotation of the engine means it can be used in all working-positions
- Aluminium housing ensures solid reliability over time, even with frequent use under tough operating conditions
- Supplied with blade and bump-feed line head
- Shoulder strap for added comfort
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Model OHV Engine Capacity 35.8cc Starting System Recoil with Decompression Valve Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.65 Litres Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - with Load&Go Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 13cm Blade Included - 3-Tooth / 255mm-Diameter Harness Included - Single Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 26mm Sound Level 98 dB(A) Vibration 3.2/6.4m/s² Weight 6.7kg Warranty 3 Years