- Home /
- Efco 8535 Ergo Back-Pack Brushcutter
The Efco 8535 has a breathable backpack with height-adjustable straps and a lumber-support, so it’s ideal for large-scale professional brush-clearing applications, and will come into its own on steep slopes and ditch-banks. It’s driven by a seriously powerful 2.8hp (53cc) two-stroke engine, which has an extra-large air-filter and a two-ring piston for durability; and it features a premium-quality steel drive-shaft, which also aids longevity, while simultaneously optimising power-transfer to the cutter-head.
A versatile machine, the Efco 8535 Ergo Back-Pack Brushcutter comes as standard with a three-tooth metal-blade (for the clearance of dense brush and bramble); and a ‘Tap ‘n’ Go’ nylon-line head (for lighter-duty grass-trimming and edging jobs). When the latter is fitted, you can reel-out fresh line by simply tapping the cutter-head on the ground.
This heavy-duty machine also features a robust 26mm diameter shaft that will cope easily with any accidental impact. It weighs just 11kg and has a capacious 1.5-litre fuel-tank.
- Ergonomic backpack frame with height-adjustable straps and lower-back support
- Ideal for clearing dense vegetation from, slopes, banks, ditches and verges
- Very high-powered 2.8hp engine with two-ring piston and oversize air-filter
- Hardwearing steel drive-shaft
- Heavy-duty metal-blade and nylon-line head both include
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 53 cc Engine Power 2.8 HP/.2.1 kW Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.5 Litres Handle Type Loop Linehead No Line Feed Bump Feed Blade Yes - 3-Tooth Shaft Diameter 26mm Weight 11kg Warranty No