- Home /
- Bertolini BT413S-9H Professional Two-Wheel Tractor
The Bertolini BT413S-9H Two-Wheel Tractor is a professional-category machine that will suit landscape gardeners and small-scale horticultural enterprises, and also larger properties and estates.
With over 25 attachments available, the BT413S-9H offers outstanding versatility and is totally adaptable to your own needs. The attachments vary from cultivation-tools and grass-management units, through to seasonal-aids including snow-blowers and sweeper-brushes.
Driven by a large-displacement 270cc Honda GX270 OHV engine, this powerful two-wheel tractor offers ongoing reliability and assured performance, even on difficult terrain.
The Bertolini BT413S-9H is equipped with a 'on demand' differential-lock operated via an easy-to-reach lever on the handle. This function locks the two wheels together, providing added traction on rougher ground and in slippery conditions. When disengaged, the tractor returns to its standard drive-setting, with independent wheel-movement and zero-turn capability.
Superior features on this model include a 'QuickFit' coupling device, which is fitted as standard. This allows the various attachments to be fitted quickly and easily without the need for tools.
There's a seven-speed transmission (4+3) for when using rear-mounted attachments; and six speeds (3+3) when operating front-mounted items. The oil-immersed gears offer greater reliability and superior performance than belt- or chain-operated systems.
Another useful feature unique to Bertolini is the rapid forward/reverse shuttle, which is operated by a handle-mounted lever and will greatly speed up your work-rate.
The handles are vertically adjustable through six positions to suit the height of the operator and are fitted with vibration-dampeners to ensure maximum operator-comfort thoughout extended periods of use.
They can also be horizontally adjusted through 180° to face the front or rear of the tractor, depending on the attachment being used (they'll also adjust to the left or right for when working along borders, or to enable you to walk to one side of just-cultivated soil).
We have listed the standard attachments available for this product above. Further attachments are available for this machine from the manufacturer by special order (usually 3-4 weeks delivery). Details and prices are available on request.
- Heavy-duty professional model for landscape gardeners and horticulturalists
- Differential-lock for added traction in wet conditions and on difficult terrain
- Can be fitted with a wide range of attachments to suit the individual user's needs
- QuickFit coupling-system for connecting accessories without tools
- Extremely reliable and smooth-running Honda OHV engine
- 7-speed transmission confers excellent flexibility of use
- Oil-immersed gears for superior reliability and performance
- Rapid forward/reverse shuttle increases your work-rate
- Height- and width-adjustable handlebars can be reversed 180°
- Handlebar-support mounted on vibration dampers for more comfortable handling
- Tow-hitch supplied as standard
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GX270 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 270cc Engine Power 8.5hp / 6.3kW @ 3600rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Transmission Gears in Oil Bath Differential Yes with Lock Gears 7 Speed (4+3) Fwd. / Rev. Shuttle Yes Speed 1st: 1.20 - 2nd: 2.52 - 3rd: 4.17 - 4th: 13.05 - 1st R: 1.27 - 2nd R: 2.66 - 3rd R: 4.41 Clutch Dry Multidisc Handles Height- and Width-Adjustable - 180° Reversible, with Vibration-Damping Power Take Off Independent Attachment Mechanism QuickFit Coupling Tow Hitch Standard Wheel Type with Pneumatic Tyres Wheel Size 4.00-10'' / 5.00-10'' / 6.5-80-12'' (with Adjustable Halfshaft)