- Home /
- Bertolini BT413S-9H Professional Two-Stage Snow Blower
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Capitools Price Only£31.95
It seems that harsh winters are here to stay and UK residents keen to clear snow from properties and businesses are starting to look to alternative methods to an old spade and hours of painful shovelling.
This hard-working, pro-grade two-stage snow-blower from Bertolini is an excellent way of clearing snow and ice quickly and efficiently with no strain at all on the body.
With its expansive 60cm working-width, it will be effective around estates, large domestic properties and small-business premises.
Propelling the Bertolini BT413S-9H Professional Snow Blower is a 270cc Honda GX270 four-stroke air-cooled engine, which offers more power, quieter performance, reduced fuel-consumption and lower emissions.
This snow-blower was developed in Italy to be used in rugged, mountainous terrain, so tough jobs like clearing snow and ice on awkward surfaces are exactly what it's designed for.
The front-mounted steel auger has aggressive teeth to demolish compacted snow. Broken-up snow is then passed back to an impellor that agitates the it further and throws it up and out of a metal disposal-chute.
Adjustable snow skids, fitted to the underside of the auger-hood, enable variation of intake height, thereby facilitating successful operation on a variety of surface-types.
A seven-speed transmission - with four forward- and three reverse-gears - provides great handling and manoeuvrability in difficult conditions. The gears are oil immersed for increased reliability, durability and performance.
An innovative rapid forward/reverse shuttle increases productivity by letting you quickly switch direction at any speed.
In addition, the Bertolini BT413S-9H features an ‘on demand’ differential lock. This locks the wheels together, enhancing traction on icy, slippery or hilly terrain. This handy feature is operated by a convenient handlebar-mounted lever, making it easy to engage and disengage as needed.
Six-position, vertically-adjustable handles enable operation at the right height for any user and are fitted with moulded comfort-grips that work with vibration-dampers to optimise operator-comfort over long periods of use. The handles can also be adjusted to the left or right, enabling you to clear close up to an edge, border or wall by walking to one side of the machine.
Attachments are easy to fit on the BT413S-9H, with a QuickFit coupling-device allowing easy connection without using tools.
The Bertolini BT413S-9H is fitted with large 254mm-diameter deep-tread pneumatic tyres for superior traction on ice and snow.
Other attachments are available, ranging from a snow-sweeping brush to agricultural attachments, like ploughs and cultivators.
A standard towing hitch is included
- A heavy-duty professional two-stage snow-blower for larger properties, organisations and businesses
- Premium OHV engine from Japanese engineering-giats Honda
- Gears are oil-immersed for improved reliability and performance
- Aggressive, steel-toothed auger will break up even compacted snow and ice
- Secondary impellor to dispose snow at speed
- Snow disposal-chute rotates for varying the direction of the snow-stream
- Height-adjustable handles for ergonomic and comfortable operation
- Differential-lock for enhanced traction in icy conditions and on awkward terrain
- Seven-speed transmission
- Rapid forward- and reverse-shuttle controlled from the handlebar
- Vibration dampers for comfortable, low-effort operation
- Towing-hitch supplied as standard
- QuickFit coupling system for easy connection of attachments without tools
- Can be fitted with a wide range of seasonal attachments to suit individual user and increase value
Snow Blower Type Commercial Engine Make Honda Engine Model GX270 OHV Engine Capacity 270cc Engine Power 8.5hp / 6.3kW @ 3600rpm Engine Starting System Electric Mains Start and Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 5.3 Litres Clearance Width 60cm (24 inch) Intake Height 62.5cm Transmission Manual - Oil Bathed Gears 4 Forward / 3 Reverse with Rapid Shuttle Independent Wheel Drive Yes Overload Protection Shear Pins Auger Type Toothed Steel Auger Diameter 40cm Chute Control Remote - Lever Operated Deflector Control On Chute Chute Rotation 180° Chute Material Steel Headlight No Wheel Type Pneumatic Tyres Wheel Size 102mm x 254mm Weight 190kg Warranty 2 Years