- Home /
- Bertolini BT413S-9H Professional Snow-Plough
Disruption, chaos, paralysis – just some of the dramatic symptoms of a heavy winter. Getting paths, driveways and forecourts cleared without backbreaking labour is essential, so take a look at this hard- and fast-working commercial-duty petrol snow-plough from Italian engineering-giants Bertolini!
Powering the Bertolini BT413S-9H Professional Snow-Plough is a Honda GX270 four-stroke air-cooled engine which employs the legendary Japanese manufacturer's OHV technology - you'll enjoy low-noise, low-emission operation with a marked cut in fuel-costs.
The Bertolini BT413S-9H is fitted with a 100cm-wide snow-blade that ensures you'll cover huge amounts of ground with every-pass; and which is angle-adjustable so as to enable you to push snow to either side (a rubber scraper-bar delivers 'back-to-black' results).
The Bertolini BT413S-9H has a seven-speed gearbox (4+3) that provides enhanced manoeuvrability and superior flexibility of use. The transmission is oil-immersed for reduced wear and a longer service-life.
A rapid forward/reverse shuttle increases productivity by enabling you to switch direction at any speed; while Bertolini's provision of a differential-lock means adverse terrain and challenging surface-conditions won't prove a problem.
The handles on the BT413S-9H are height-adjustable for optimum user-comfort; and laterally adjustable so as to enable you to clear flush along walls and kerbs.
It features effective vibration-damping that works to spare your hands and arms from stress and strain; and it runs on large-diameter agricultural-tread tyres for high-grip traction and stability on uneven ground.
A wide range of attachments is offered, all of which are hooked-up via Bertolini's no-tools QuickFit coupling mechanism.
- Professional standard snow plough for larger properties and small businesses
- Honda GX270 engine for increased, quieter high-performance and longer engine life with reduced emissions
- Gears in oil bath for smoother, longer performance
- Sturdy snow blade with generous clearing width
- Blade adjustable to right or left for either side clearance
- Replaceable rubber scraper tip for ‘back-to-black’ snow clearance
- Height adjustable handles provide comfortable operation
- Differential locks wheels for better purchase in icy conditions
- Seven speed gearbox (4 forward + 3 reverse gears)
- Rapid forward/reverse shuttle, accessible from handlebars
- Handles have vibration dampers for comfort
- Standard towing hitch supplied
- ‘Quickfit’ coupling system enables easy connection of accessories without tools
- A wide range of attachments available
Working Width 100cm Engine Make Honda Engine Model GX270 OHV Engine Capacity 270cc Engine Power 8.5hp / 6.3kW @ 3600rpm Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 5.3 Litres Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Self Propelled Gears 7-speed (4+3) Transmission Gears in Oil Bath Wheels 254mm