- Home /
- Bertolini BT195 Front-Tine Cultivator with Reverse Drive
The Bertolini BT195 benefits from top-notch Italian engineering solutions, and as such is the obvious choice for the more exacting domestic gardener or allotment enthusiast. Driving this high-performance, high-specification tiller is a powerful 5.7hp (182cc) four-stroke overhead-valve engine from Emak; the K800H. Overhead-valve engines have become hugely popular in recent years, as they run cleaner, cooler and quieter than traditional side-valve units, as well as being significantly cheaper to run.
Power from the engine is delivered to the tines through an oil-bathed chain-drive; a premium feature that not only optimises torque-transfer, but also works to greatly extend the machine’s service-life. Bertolini have included a reverse gear, so you’ll have no trouble freeing the tiller in the event it becomes dug-in. Thanks to its heavy-duty riveted-steel rotors and high-torque transmission, the Bertolini BT195 Front-Tine Cultivator will make light work of the most stubborn soil-types. A rotor-guard and a handlebar-mounted rotor-brake lever combine to maximise user-safety.
Some petrol cultivators can be awkward to control and tiring to use – not so the Bertolini BT195: it features ergonomic, height- and width-adjustable handlebars and a convenient multi-function lever, both of which combine with its relatively lightweight design (60kg) to ensure you’ll have no handling problems. A front transport-wheel facilitates easier site-to-site movement. Built to withstand the rigours of heavy-duty use, the Bertolini BT195 is constructed around a robust all-steel chassis and is fitted with a reinforced transmission guard.
- A powerful and well-engineered Italian-built cultivator for more demanding home-use
- Premium-grade 4-stroke overhead-valve engine from Emak
- Generous 82cm tilling-width for a rapid work-rate over larger areas
- Rugged riveted-steel rotors ensure the best possible tilling-performance
- Oil-bathed chain-drive guarantees optimum torque-transfer and a long product-life
- Reverse gear aids manoeuvrability and allows you to back easily out of tight spots
- Handy multi-function lever with integrated ‘throttle’ and ‘off’ controls
- Ergonomic handlebars can be set-up to suit the operator’s stature
- User-friendly and easy to manage in operation
- All-steel construction and reinforced chain-guard confer impressive durability
- Transport wheel included
Engine Make Emak Engine Model K800H OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 182cc Engine Power 5.7hp / 4.2kW Engine Starting System Recoil Gears 1 Forward / 1 Reverse Transmission Oil-Bathed Chain-Drive Speed 1st (F): 8.40km/h - 1st ( R): 3.50km/h Working Width 82cm Working Depth 16cm No. of Tines 3 x 3 R.P.M. of Rotars 1st (F): 119rpm - 1st (R): 66rpm (with Engine at 3600rpm) Crop Protection Discs Yes Handles Height Adjustable / Laterally Adjustable Depth Gauge Yes Transport Wheels Yes - 1 Weight 60kg Warranty 2 Years