- Home /
- Apache S390H Petrol Scarifier with Collector
This rugged, high-performance scarifier with a pressed-steel deck and powerful 135cc engine is well-equipped to take-on larger-scale domestic lawn-care applications.
The engine itself is a Honda GP160; a 4hp four-stroke power-pack, which employs Honda’s latest overhead-cam layout so as to maximise performance, while minimising noise, maintenance and fuel consumption. Fast and reliable starting is assured thanks to Honda’s provision of an automatic choke and decompression system.
The Apache S390H Petrol Scarifier has been equipped with 16 carbon-steel blades that work to open up the surface of the lawn, in turn enabling oxygen, nutrients and water to get right down to the turf’s root system for impressively lush and vigorous growth.
It sits on four smooth-rolling dual ball-bearing-mounted wheels that combine with its lightweight build (33kg) to make it easy to push across rough ground; and it features a convenient handlebar-mounted lever that makes it simple to adjust the working-depth of the knives.
Other stand-out features include a large-capacity 45-litre debris catcher, which means there’s no need for follow-up work with a garden rake; and a fold-down handlebar that will leave you with more space in your storage area.
- A powerful and robust petrol scarifier for heavier-duty domestic use over larger areas
- Top-quality 4-stroke engine with Honda's fuel-saving and emission-reducing OHC technology
- Sharp and long-lasting carbon-steel blades
- Convenient handlebar-mounted depth control
- Durable and smooth-rolling ball-bearing wheels
- Debris bag included - leave your hand-rake in the shed
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GP160 OHC Engine Capacity 135cc Engine Power 4hp / 2.9kW @ 3600rpm Drive Hand Propelled Blades 16 - Carbon Steel Working Width 38cm Working Height 0-10mm Height Adjustment from Handlebar Handles Foldable Deck Material Steel Wheels Ball-Bearing Mounted Debris Collector 45 Litres Lawn Size Up to 1000m2 Weight 33kg Warranty 2 Years