- Home /
- Agri-Fab 45-0526 50kg Hand-Propelled Broadcast Spreader
Very large lawns and areas of rough grass up to 1625m2 can be covered in no time with the hand-propelled Agri-Fab 45-0526 Broadcast Spreader!
It's fitted with high-torque acetal gearing that facilitates an impressive maximum spread-width of 3m, meaning each pass will prove highly productive; and it features a high-grade poly hopper that will hold a huge 50kg of spread-material; and which is resistant to weathering and chemical corrosion.
The Agri-Fab 110lbs Push Broadcast Spreader combines a tubular-steel frame with a heavy-duty 13mm steel axle to ensure it will cope with season after season of intensive use.
It runs on a pair of large-diameter pneumatic tyres (255mm x 100mm), so it will remain reassuringly stable when being manoeuvred on inclines and rough ground; and it comes backed by an extended five-year domestic-use warranty for total confidence when it comes to product-life.
- A speedy performer on on expansive lawns and rough-grass areas
- Suitable for the application of seed, fertiliser, salt and many other spread-media
- Hopper will take impressively large loads
- Well balanced and easy to push
- Substantial maximum spread-width for superior productivity
- Wide-profile pneumatic tyres for rock-solid stability on adverse terrain
- Tubular-steel frame and heavy-duty axle confer strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant poly hopper
Spreader Type Broadcast, Pedestrian Towing Mechanism No Hopper Capacity 50kg / 110lbs Hopper Construction Poly Spreading Width Up to 3m / 10ft. Coverage Per Fill (Max.) Up to 1625m2 / 17,500 sq. ft. (Approx.) Flow Rate Control Yes - Handlebar-Mounted Lever Gearing Single Axle 13mm / 0.5" Wheels 255mm x 100mm / 10" x 4" - with Pneumatic Tyres Ideal for Spreading Pellet Fertilisers, Granular Fertilisers Also Suitable for Spreading Granular Herbicides, Seeds, Ice Melt Weight 13.6kg Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.